Mr. Mallow Blue - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
What are these manga authors trying to tell us with traumatic head injuries always leading to body switching....

Dex-chan lover
Good job, author-san (y) Now these people need to face their problems in their own bodies.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I didnt expected that to happen. Hopefully it won't get axed

Double-page supporter
I'm glad they returned. As much as I like him in the girl form, it feels like they just run away from the problems. And although he looks cute smiling with the girl's face, I want to see him smiling with his real face. Plus, I wanna know if the guy can still see his face even if he change body. And the girl still feels attracted to his body or it went back to her.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason yuri is fine for me, but since this is leading to yaoi, I'm dropping this

Dex-chan lover
why this feels like as if the mangaka want to make Yaoi and toxic Yuri but the editor is homophobic so they try to work around it.
Through this action it becomes gayer than gay sex, the mangaka basically discovered a way to increase how gay this manga is through a gender-swap paradox. So that way no matter what happens between the characters, they're all hella gay any way you slice it.

Dex-chan lover
I expected it to happen eventually, but that was kind of sudden. I guess the author was waiting to do it immediately after both of them no longer wanted to.

Fed-Kun's army
awww dang, i figured it was gonna happen but. i hope they switch back again

Dex-chan lover
C'mooooooooon. I was shipping them so bad.
But still, they can still be together even in his original body.

Users who are viewing this thread