Mujina in to The Deep - Ch. 0.2

Dex-chan lover
tenkos got that troll face

aeutf4.png

6e3dte.png

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd prefer more chapters like this than than action stuff. Seeing as this is an action adventure, it's probably not going to be for me, but I hope this manga emphasizes its philosophical and psychological elements going forward like his previous works did.

Interesting choice of pacing after the first chapter! I don't mind the way he introduces new characters. Also, Yunbo is a cameo from the "Downfall" manga.😅

Dex-chan lover
Can asano inio, like, start a blog or something instead of rambling in his comics like this. I'm never gonna complain about a story wanting to talk about political or philosophical ideas, but I don't think I ever feel like inio actually has something more developed to say than "yknow what, there sure are a lot of people out there with a lot of ideas about things" which I can't say I find super compelling. Idk. I read the whole chapter anyway so I guess I'm interested enough regardless.

Tyvm for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Chief's certainly got a sad life. His business is stressful, his stepson seems to be drifting away, and he doesn't know what to do anymore. He's always tried to make sure he didn't stumble, but he has no idea where he is. But it seems Mujina do. What will his plan be?

So correct me if I’m wrong.
In last video Inio Asano said that he is now taking a one month break and then he will continue publish new chapters not bi-monthly but monthly?
Btw this chapter made an inpact on me after second reading, I hope this will be something special.
right now I’m hyped and disapointed at the same time because of the long waits

So correct me if I’m wrong.
In last video Inio Asano said that he is now taking a one month break and then he will continue publish new chapters not bi-monthly but monthly?
Btw this chapter made an inpact on me after second reading, I hope this will be something special.
right now I’m hyped and disapointed at the same time because of the long waits
:(

Dex-chan lover
This Mujina thing, don't they seem like the Burakumin? If it's the case, it might be the first time I've seen any manga allude them even indirectly. It's such a taboo on Japanese media

Users who are viewing this thread