Mukashi Yuusha De Ima Ha Hone - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The new adventurer (a skeleton) fights an orc in his first town!

Dex-chan lover
Okay so the mc will use a lot of references and fourth wall breaks to force comedy? I don’t know how I feel about that just yet. Also that politician/governor is straight up evil. I know she wants him to be a hero again (probably because he wants to), but the goal is to find that other girl from their party, and from the way she (politician/governor) sounded, the sooner he finds her the better. So why freeze his bank account (denying him his hard earned money) and make him such a low rank adventurer? That’s just going to take up time and if the other girl is actually in danger, increase the chance of her dying. Oh, and that tearful goodbye at the end. She had just met him, I don’t see what she was referring to when she called him an idiot (for using his money? He already explained he doesn’t need any and a good plan. For leaving town? How is leaving a town you just got to make you an idiot?). Plus, it would have just made a lot more sense if she went with him as a traveling merchant. More opportunity for comedy and story, and he clearly needs new friends/companions and she deserves to get to know him better (it’d help develop both their characters). Overall a good start, but for 70 pages, I can’t say it makes me want to pay money to read the next chapter (I know we aren’t; I mean if I was in Japan and just picked this up; basically I can’t say this does it’s job).

i feel sorry for skelly .. he died saving lives .. he choose to be skelly to save everyone .. and then he was forced to find izana and come back to the adventurers life ? just give him a peaceful retirement .. and also i think leva really knows him well when she said "even now he's still and idiot"maybe she is izana ? or maybe its because of the story she heard from before ?

Dex-chan lover
Ok so he just accepts her forcing him to go after her and then suspends his money, and he accepts that. Yeah i really hate shit ike this.

This is a great first chapter. And plus for not following the cliche undead have to disguise story. And 70 page wow. Great first impression

@Jenst He's not really being forced to go after her. After hearing she was gone, he would have gone anyway. However, freezing his bank account was pretty dumb though.

Fed-Kun's army
Shit is confusing. The plot seems so simple but is told in the most convoluted way possible.

I thought I was reading several chapters. Hooray for long chapters.

Although it is the plot, I can't believe a person had the nerve to forced someone that should've been resting back to work. I know they probably worked their ass off before making the decision, but its still preposterous.

Users who are viewing this thread