Multiple cover images with no volume number [Not a bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
I have noticed that when there are more than one cover image that has no volume numbers, it will show n-1 images (where n is the total number of images) when set for any local. Example: 1/6 Sadako In My Home

There are 5 cover images with no volume numbers and each is in a separate language, when you set it for any local, it will only show 4 out of the 5 images.

The work-around is to add the number 1 for the volume number, but it still show all 5 images even if there is no volume number.

The example above is not unique.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Cover images should have a volume number; no-vol uploads are treated differently as legacy v3 main covers were imported as no-vol, and this deals with the duplicates they caused in the early days of v5.

Contributor
Cover images should have a volume number
Not necessarily; webcomics which don't have a physical release and/or aren't ordered in seasons wouldn't have volume numbers for their covers, e.g. this title or this title.

no-vol uploads are treated differently as legacy v3 main covers were imported as no-vol, and this deals with the duplicates they caused in the early days of v5.
This sounds like quite a patchwork solution to the issue; I'd prefer to remove duplicates rather than hide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread