Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I have a THEORY
I think it all is just a mere illusion or dream, either Mira has performed it on Raina or it's has been performed on MC

Because I can't see the little devil there

Dex-chan lover
I liked this manga until this last arc.. I dont like how the sister faced zero consequences for wasting her brother's time to the point he missed his own child's birth, and y'know the whole conspiring to murder his wife.
Entire arc resolution can be summed up with a single Jeremy Clarkson gif.
To be fair, she didn't ask to be followed. MC wasted his own time running after his sister when she fully intended to come back by herself. With nefarious intent, but still.
He would have been better off staying with his wife, be present during pregnancy and childbirth... and finally prevent the assassination had his sister actually attempted to go through with it. (Though he wouldn't know about that last one at first.)
All of it because he didn't trust her to go on her own self-discovery and training journey... exactly like he did.

She didn't waste his time. He did it to himself.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she didn't ask to be followed. MC wasted his own time running after his sister when she fully intended to come back by herself. With nefarious intent, but still.
He would have been better off staying with his wife, be present during pregnancy and childbirth... and finally prevent the assassination had his sister actually attempted to go through with it. (Though he wouldn't know about that last one at first.)
All of it because he didn't trust her to go on her own self-discovery and training journey... exactly like he did.

She didn't waste his time. He did it to himself.
that's bullshit and you know it. she fully intended to waste his time and that's exactly why he was running in circles following false leads. she knew he would chase after her if she didn't tell the family she was leaving to train and went so far as to get her older sister to help throw him off her trail. she knew he could and would stop her if he was there when she attempted the assassination. she wasted his time and trying to divert the blame to him is absolutely stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Or make an op rival that could actually make both of them die killing each other.
He had an OP rival to overcome. For a long time already. From birth to be exact.
His own mother.
He managed to win a fight over her eventually... mostly off screen... but he wasn't even satisfied with this win because he only managed to win a battle of endurance and failed to overcome her completely.
(Then again, that was only after the swordsmaster arc. He now have a lot more cards up his sleeve.)

So a new rival would be a little unnecessary in my opinion, but I guess there is this option still.

Dex-chan lover
that's bullshit and you know it. she fully intended to waste his time and that's exactly why he was running in circles following false leads. she knew he would chase after her if she didn't tell the family she was leaving to train and went so far as to get her older sister to help throw him off her trail. she knew he could and would stop her if he was there when she attempted the assassination. she wasted his time and trying to divert the blame to him is absolutely stupid.
She prepared a whole fake trail to side-track him because she knew him well enough to know what he would do. She still didn't make him follow her.
It was his decision to go after her and waste his time for a full year.

(Then again, I'll grant you that she just sneaked out of town without warning, she was bound to worry her family. That does count for something.)

Last edited:
Banned
wait
WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GET MARRIED?
the last time Raina got screen time is her bridal training, isn't she?
also, A KID? OUT OF NOWHERE?

Dex-chan lover
This just absolutely ruined the story for me, all that chasing and running and build up... For NOTHING. Holy fuck.

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this story anymore? went from an OP MC wanting to become the best at everything to now him spending a year searching for his sister and now he has kids he's teaching and we've skipped like a decade? also are we just going to ignore the fact that the sister tried to murder his wife in her sleep? apparently that was just forgotten and forgiven right away?

Dex-chan lover
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Author not bothering with several story arcs and goes straight to epilogue I guess :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Bro this timeskip is crazy as shit bro was gone for what at most a month or 2 how the fuck he got kids and another time skip to his kids are cracked AF this shit makes absolutely no sense whatsoever like huh the author must be out of ideas

Dex-chan lover
How this timeskip feels like:
Goku was born, trained with Master Roshi, raised Gohan, met Vegeta, raised Goten, died.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it close to the end because it got axed? Cuz this seems like either an axe or one of the worst pacings i ever seen.
It was like this in the novel as well. If you read the novel it feels like reading the MC's journal and it is like this until the end.

The series(Especially the Novel) treats events which feels like it should be important and warrant a big character development like Marriage, Taming legendary beasts and the Birth of his children as "passing events" in the same vein as buying a sword at the blacksmith or visiting a mall.

It's basically like Nonbiri on how non chalant the MC treats his entire adventure and life and the story is basically just a journal of the MCs life.

Users who are viewing this thread