Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Wait... when did MC smash?! I knew they married but when did they go bumping at night?!

Contributor
All the people be posting without reading the comments, but man that was just some sudden time jumps. Wish we had more time with the kids beforehand.

reading this is like consistently hitting the skip button. what the fuck just happen???

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I think it makes sense to me that she gave birth while he was away, she probably found out that she was pregnant when he reached the forest, I mean even that grandpa took THAT long to find a way out

Also no matter what happens in the plot I still think Mira should die

Idc what y'all think just her seeing her nephews ain't gonna cut it, I hope she fckin dies

Dex-chan lover
with anime coming out i don't get why would they axe this
unless they straight up rebooting which is less stupid than axe
either way what a waste of people's time's

Dex-chan lover
God, this is awful. I hate both of his fucking sisters so much. Because of them, Arel missed the birth of his children. Because of their stupid tantrum. I hope they die in this series. Both of them are absolutely horrible people and they should just be hung by the city square. They're fucking disgusting, vile shitstains. When Raina needed him most, he wasn't there because of their stupid shit. God, I.HATE.THEM.SO.FUCKING.MUCH.JESUS.FUCKING.CHRIST!! I hope they die a horrible death. I feel so sorry for Raina. I hope the poor girl at least get Arel to herself more. But fucking hell, this leaves a super disgusting taste in my mouth.

Fed-Kun's army
So dude is cool with his sis' job being to kill innocent people and assumedly a ton of them seeing as its "assassin princess" (Possibly including his (wife?) and she was trained by evil people so no doubt she will be going the anakin route...

Fed-Kun's army
There's a couple arcs about twins in novel. Also his son is actually
reincarnated xD
About little sister: it's kinda strange to punish her based on the vague hints of some criminal. Yeah, we know she planned to harm Reina, but she didn't.
So you missed the part where she trained with an evil group of assassins who rape and execute the innocent people they kidnap via monster crucifixion? Like she is a whole ass criminal... like not Robin hood criminal either... like serial killer meets saw villain criminal...

Dex-chan lover
That was a surprising shift in the narrative. One might even call it jarring.

Sister doesn't get punished. Brother doesn't care. Father timeskipped a year away from his wife and kids for a wild goose chase. If he didn't fuck her off-screen that one time shit literally wouldn't have progressed. This arc went on for so fucking long man. I stacked chapters just for it to be wasted on this arc... Now it's a timeskip with literally no build up or even context. At this point of the story the mc and his wife have been married for five years and the kids have been on training arcs. It doesn't feel like that. I'm not expecting much and yet I'm still disappointed... The characters don't give a fuck, the author clearly doesn't give one either so why should the reader give a fuck?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread