Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame her.
Leaving a city that is doing well fall for a couple hostages that are gonna die anyway is beyond stupid.
The demons captured them alive probably for enjoying executing them later, torture or food.
So when is sad dropping weapons for a coupel cvilians and let everybody die is the wrong choice, only the ones directly connected to the hostages had reason to do so, that is not every defender of the place.

Dex-chan lover
The Demon Lord and his army are gonna be deleted by a family unit

Dex-chan lover
a world truth, when you fall don't expect that others will fall with you.
cNTZpRE.png

well Lilia, you just showed, why you weren't the mc wifi.
QPY9fB7.png

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad considering when Arel first met her, she was in her late teens.
I'm just mad that her age wasn't conveyed through the art.

I completely forgot her character cause it's been like a year or two since the sword training arc, and I thought she was a kid until they started making jokes

Dex-chan lover
I'm just mad that her age wasn't conveyed through the art.

I completely forgot her character cause it's been like a year or two since the sword training arc, and I thought she was a kid until they started making jokes
Everyone still looks the same as they were first introduced kek. The manga seems to have left out the part that there was a lot of time that passed during Arel's journey. Arel learning swords took a year, Learning magic took a year, Taming the beasts took a year. The journey in between also took a considerable amount of time.

But to be fair to her, during Arel's time learning Swordsmanship in the early chapters she was crushing on him and trying to make him her husbando.

Dex-chan lover
Came back to this after about half a year, what in the world happened?

He speedran....everything.

First was swordsmanship, was already god-tier from training with mom before arriving at the city.
Then magic, learn how to use magic from dad before going to the city, again, but improve some more over there.
Then it's taming, which he technically got 1 pokedemon all the way back during swordsman part already.
Then making a kid, which only get the 'anyway we get married' and the whole pregnancy/birth got off-screened by his 1 year of chasing after his sister and sorta learning stealth skill on the side.

And now we time skip a few years to saving the world from demon lord, while also bringing along his kids.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone still looks the same as they were first introduced kek. The manga seems to have left out the part that there was a lot of time that passed during Arel's journey. Arel learning swords took a year, Learning magic took a year, Taming the beasts took a year. The journey in between also took a considerable amount of time.
Looking at how close his kids' age are, I think Kid Making also took a year. :korone:
We need to know how many years has passed, because that's the amount of skill sets Arel has learned.

Edit: I forgot that these kids are twins. Multiple people has corrected me about that. I edited this to stop more people from making me aware of my senility. :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So are they gonna meet isekaid people at some point, because this chapter kinda implied it with the whole summoned heroes thing.

Users who are viewing this thread