Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 87 - Nostalgia and Restlessness

Dex-chan lover
How much do ya think for
the letter arrive that sends rudeus to the labyrinth

Aggregator gang
Don’t know if any one else has this thought, but since they are in a medieval world, couldn’t he just have multiple wives? Don’t get me wrong I don’t just want him to accept it with out he Siri work since she did impact his life quite negatively when she left him.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t know if any one else has this thought, but since they are in a medieval world, couldn’t he just have multiple wives? Don’t get me wrong I don’t just want him to accept it with out he Siri work since she did impact his life quite negatively when she left him.

I guess people already forgot the Paul situation huh (there's even the two sisters in this chapter as reminder)

It's Sylphy who actually push him to accept the harem with basically mindset of 'yeah of course many girls will fall for you with how cool you are'

Btw Eris is the 3rd, Roxy is the 2nd wife. Both times the girls were about to give up on him after learning that he's married.

Contributor
Already h
I guess people already forgot the Paul situation huh (there's even the two sisters in this chapter as reminder)

It's Sylphy who actually push him to accept the harem with basically mindset of 'yeah of course many girls will fall for you with how cool you are'

Btw Eris is the 3rd, Roxy is the 2nd wife. Both times the girls were about to give up on him after learning that he's married.
ad this spoiled for me, but tbh I’m fine as long as he doesn’t marry his sister as his 4th wife lol

Double-page supporter
How much do ya think for
the letter arrive that sends rudeus to the labyrinth
I it will be this year, if there's not another hiatus

Sylphy needs to be pregnant first, then the letter arrives, and hitogami's warning. Don't remeber the order especifically(of the later two)

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
9gmoPUx.jpg

he looks goofy af

Dex-chan lover
If she meant it that way... she better not complain that he got married in the meantime. She literally disappeared without a word leaving only a letter. He waited 3 years. 3 years of emotional damage. She doesn't deserve him at all for how she acted. I really hope she doesn't come back in the picture and he starts having doubts about staying with sylfie.

Dex-chan lover
Man, so much hate for Eris.

Remind me again, how old were they when they split up? Fifteen? Sixteen? Hell, even at eighteen most of us are far from perfect.

Do not fucking tell me you never fucked up at that age by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Following is spoiled due to potentially triggering material.

Before you start trying to flame me, the reason why I'm on Eris's side here is because when I was a kid, I was brutally punished for making social faux pas not unlike hers. This was because not only did my stepfather never accept me as his son, he was also very narcissistic and absolutely hated that I made him look bad because I am ADHD and on the Autism Spectrum. I am painfully too familiar with what it means to screw up like Eris did.

All that said, I'm pretty sure that once she comes back into Rudeus's life, she's gonna feel all kinds of horrible for what happened to him. And Rudeus will forgive her. He's not the kind of person to hold a grudge unless you do something fucked up in the extreme. Kinda like when his little sister set him straight on the matter of their father. Yeah, he was fucking up, too, but only because he was being a human being.

And honestly? I'm looking forward to it. Because I just know that their reunion is gonna be marked by some huge knock-down-drag-out-battle with someone particularly difficult and/or nasty.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the Eris hate. I've had a pretty similar situation. But sometimes people just don't know how to communicate all that well. You can literally go an entire life and learn a decade later that something you said offhand really offended a person to the core, even if you wouldn't have had any idea they would've taken it that way.

In that case, it's sometimes nobody's fault. That's why it's called a misunderstanding, and the only thing you can do is clear it up. Sadly Eris being stuck in training land, she's not exactly likely to learn social skills there.

I love the relatability of MT's writing as usual. And this is where it ramps up really hard. This is why Isekais should be written by the more emotionally mature, in my opinion. But I guess that's a whole other can of worms

Dex-chan lover
yeah sure eris is bad at communicating. that's not her problem. her problem is she thinks, and this manga thinks, it could ever be reasonable for her, a woman, to go out (alone) and be an adventurer, as a means to the end of being a more fit partner for him.

that's not what women are.

Users who are viewing this thread