Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Shitsui no Majutsushi-hen - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
OMG, the amount of misunderstandings....

uUaIjsx.png

Dex-chan lover
Need I say this again. Soldat is the best bro one could ever have. I really loved how he simply just won't tolerate dishonesty.

I feel bad for both Rudy and Sara. That amount of misunderstanding was effin painful. Hopefully they CAN meet again and make amends one day.

Dex-chan lover
Need I say this again. Soldat is the best bro one could ever have. I really loved how he simply just won't tolerate dishonesty.

I feel bad for both Rudy and Sara. That amount of misunderstanding was effin painful. Hopefully they CAN meet again and make amends one day.
they will meet again a couple of times in the future.
At the first they both apologise and become friends again.
The second time is some years after it, Rudeus is already married with kids, and she is contemplating quitting being an adventurer to find a husband and have kids herself

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The second time is some years after it, Rudeus is already married with kids, and she is contemplating quitting being an adventurer to find and husband and have kids herself
This world is poligamic, adding woman's logic to that:
Sounds like she would like to join as 4th wife, but Rudeus does not get the hint.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they were both about equally hurt. What a shame that they both had a bad case of self preservation kicking in which ended up hurting the other even more.
The anime really did Sara dirty by not including this information.
True, when I saw this part animated I thought Sara is just a gigantic bitch for kicking Rudy while he was already on the floor, crying over his own problem.

Dex-chan lover
The second time is some years after it, Rudeus is already married with kids, and she is contemplating quitting being an adventurer to find and husband and have kids herself
When do they meet in ln or wn? I don't remember reading about that but I've seen eris meeting soldat in an ln illustration

Dex-chan lover
The anime really did Sara dirty by not including this information.
I totally agree. That was something that I remember really annoying me so much despite how I still do really like the anime overall. Probably had to do with the change of main director and staff at the time for s2, but idk, I don’t have the best intel on that.

Double-page supporter
Is that the end of this arc or it extends to his period with this new party as well? In the anime it was like a timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
When do they meet in ln or wn? I don't remember reading about that but I've seen eris meeting soldat in an ln illustration
LN volume 23, when Eris and Rudeus are searching for the North God. They met Sara and her party at the border and help them pass through.

Contributor
1. Wow the Sara aftermath wasn't included in the anime.
2. Are we gonna see more of his time with Soldat?

Users who are viewing this thread