Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 92 - A Big Brother's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
That's a complicated situation, after all it's not like Rudy can change what he's done and people will compare them one way or another, i mean, it's not like it was his fault for being a good student and he didn't got to live with Norn long enough to known her.

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't think this is Rudeus' fault at all. If anything, I would say that Aisha's the one starting this problem by talking Norn down. Though of course, it's the people around them that starts comparing the two, which then increases Aisha's ego.

Contributor
Rather silly of him to immediately start looking for someone to blame. And interrupting class at that, too.
He didn't look for someone to blame. He was investigating for the problem. You can tell because when he found out he was the problem, he took in the problem instead of blaming the class.

A few moments of interruption is worth stopping his sister going down the path of self-destruction.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't look for someone to blame. He was investigating for the problem. You can tell because when he found out he was the problem, he took in the problem instead of blaming the class.

A few moments of interruption is worth stopping his sister going down the path of self-destruction.
Yeah he was in some light hot blooded mode, just start to calm down when he see the cute chubby classmate making a realistic explanation of the situation with some concern if she said something that make angry to the little edgy sister

Dex-chan lover
One of the hardest, and least ever learned, lessons in life is to not jump to conclusions. Not surprising that the MC still has to learn that lesson after all he went thru in two lives.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused now with people picking up and dropping the series, i thought about a month ago there were no gaps again in chapters but now 90 is missing and I can't remember if I read it and it got deleted or not.

Users who are viewing this thread