Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Aisha's Allegience.

Dex-chan lover
looks like the author already forgot that there are more spells than meteor and that rock shot

yall remember when he blocked an entire street in a second when eris got kidnapped ? i remember.
not like that wall move would come in handy when running away in a castle or anything.

My chest getting tight when I see Aisha ahhhhhmnnnnnn~ Aisha-chan is the best so far

Dex-chan lover
aisha's humility is great and no, Paul is a good guy, Lilia is a homewrecker but redeems herself with humility too. and yeah bastards are lower, not equal

Banned
With any luck in another 10 to 15 years, Aisha will need glasses of her own.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude on the very last page did anybody else see Edward Elric? holy shit , , ,

Dex-chan lover
smart-ass little sister like Aisha is type who trap her big bro to XXX in doujin

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it seems like both the prince are some sort of medieval versions of Otaku.

Also not so subtle foreshadowing? so if Aisha's gonna grow up she'd probably act like the "elder sister" despite their age and treat him like a toy lmao. Im also glad there isn't any "lolicon" vibes from this guy. You would think from a guy like him in his past life he would be that kind of kid.

Dex-chan lover
Aisha's such a smart ass. I wanna cuddle her. (Don't take it in a perverted sense)

And I've been wondering for a while, is Rudeus's stone canons made of clay or something? Not a single time did they do any shit. Every one just cuts through them like those are butter. Uninvoked magic my ass. It doesn't do shit.
Compared to him Eris had tremendous growth. She cut the sword of that knight in half in a single strike. What has Rudeus been going all this time?

Users who are viewing this thread