Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 109 - Intent

Dex-chan lover
damn he's pretty ripe....
i thought he's a a slender type under those jacket... but i was wrong...
well as expected of someone who can 'subdue' Lorem...

Dex-chan lover
3gV1ooT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ha! I said the marks on his hands were probably burns, and he might be Gospel's father a few chapters ago. I'm believing it more and more.

Not sure why they think he can subdue Lorem just because he has that power dampening venom, though. For one, it has to come into contact to work. So if she burns hot enough, it will never touch.

I don't see how zeke could even get close to lorem when she's rampaging. She's already displayed the ability to release heat that's hot enough to burn things around her. She has both offensive range and defense based on that alone.

The issue of CATT seemingly going rogue, the story of how Gospel came to be. Both are very important and interesting but...

Meeri was getting a lap pillow and being fanned by Chiharu, while Gospel showed of his signature pose.

Fed-Kun's army
I have been following the raws and know his real identity tho, and its gonna be fun checking reactions here.

Dex-chan lover
This guy made a kid with her, ez clap (only opinion don't kill me for spoilers)

I'm probably being delusional but for some reason I have the feeling that he's the father...

Dex-chan lover
I imagine something like

“What really happened?”

“...banged her. Hot chick. 10/10 would do it again, bro.”

The mission was to neutralize Lorem and he did that.... just that he did it by delivering a different kind of payload.

Users who are viewing this thread