Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 120 - For Want of New Clothes

Her ability is spinning threads with the small arm-things to create clothing maybe? That explains why they only have displays too since they're made to order

Dex-chan lover
i was right, chii's tits ARE getting bigger! IT WASN'T A LIE

also so is her ahoge

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka You are right i checked a little and her ahoge is enormous compared to when the manga started, and it seems she is gaining more control over the thing too.

So this begs the question, will her ahoge grow in synchronized with her chest? Because if yes that thing will be massive by the end of the manga because i feel Chii-chan has got more than just cured by Merii's tentacle rap... treatment.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum The enormous ahoge provides a counterweight and high center of gravity for Chiharu to balance with her growing bust to maintain good walking/standing posture.

Dex-chan lover
@Arexty I bow my head to you, good sir, only a fine gentleman of culture could come with such academic answer for such biological mystery.

For Academic Purposes, I hope to see your future work in the field of manga biology.

Double-page supporter
Saying it now, but if yuri happens im donzo with this, i dont care how cute this is. Say what you want, but I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread