My Dear Aster - Ch. 65 - Side Story 4 - Part 2 SERIES END

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Well, that’s certainly one way to end things. Kinda feels like ass that they’re keeping MC in the dark about Aster’s memory though; that’s an unresolved plot point line that it feels like they just kind of lampshaded, especially since the last couple chapters barely even included the MC. What happens down the line when she inevitably finds out? And what happened between ML’s mom and the king after she hardcore rejected him? This feels less like a true ending and more like a “we cancelled this manhwa, here’s some pity chapters”. Feels bad, man.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Well, that’s certainly one way to end things. Kinda feels like ass that they’re keeping MC in the dark about Aster’s memory though; that’s an unresolved plot point line that it feels like they just kind of lampshaded, especially since the last couple chapters barely even included the MC. What happens down the line when she inevitably finds out? And what happened between ML’s mom and the king after she hardcore rejected him? This feels less like a true ending and more like a “we cancelled this manhwa, here’s some pity chapters”. Feels bad, man.
This. This doesn't feel like its done at all.. And keeping the MC in the dark as you said, just felt wrong. The husband knows how much this matters to her, and Aester is for whatever reason kinda upset about the situation shes in despite the fact that this is what she wanted to happen. (or that's how it felt reading most of the "last" chapter)
Oh well. Its an ending i guess

Double-page supporter
I think we're never going to get enough of this work and that's why we wanted more resolution. (I wanted to see a family pic with all the kids they will ever have.) Regardless, I am thankful for this work and the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread