My Dear Lass - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)
Damn, thank you for this. First time having to wait since I catched up so I was too eager.

Dex-chan lover
I love the energy Mu Xiaoen is bringing, it's really a breath of fresh air from the usual angst and unsaid truths, love the way she's written

Thank you for the translation!
As much as they ridicule her maturity, she's one of the most mature in the story. They just have a very specific idea of what maturity should look like, and she doesn't fit. But she consistently handles situations in a mature way (though everyone has their bad moments).

Double-page supporter
Everyday a see a bit of myself in Mu Xiaoen as I like to still tease/be a kid even for my grown age

Anyways, looking forward to see how Shi Xingyuan handles her past crush/love~

Thank you for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

aye great advice from xiaoen. sometimes the best thing you can do is turn around and grab the bull thats been chasing you down by the horns and push it back

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation. This chapter alone gave me 2 advices, 1st from Yunduo to be wise to share things. 2nd from Xiaoen to be face-forward to problems. A-Hu really creates a beautiful story, i love her:glee:

Dex-chan lover
Now that i am an adult i should try curl into a ball in the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread