My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Life Potion Farming Method

She looks like someone that wouldn't misunderstand something for no reason....nice :)

Dex-chan lover
Pacing kind of weird. If you haven't read the novel some details may be lost honestly, it's just blazing through

Dex-chan lover
@Sarikitty I'm pretty sure it's just iffy writing; I think he meant that the protagonist was strong when fighting Harold

I'll rewrite it a bit to reduce confusion

Group Leader
@ae0n I played eroge & VN all the time, although admittedly I never played any otoge... This kind of disjointed abrupt jump is just weird for any media, doing it in a manga medium is even worse. I can kinda sense the translation is also a bit off, but nonetheless, the jumps are just weird.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was a reply to another comment I made in a different manga... LMAO. This feels extra different though, the way the japanese house are drawn are almost too realistic with no fantastical element, and I assume this is a neighboring country and the girl is about to be engaged with MC? I dunno, the cut still feel a bit weird for some reason.

Aggregator gang
I've been liking this adaptation so far, even with a lot of harolds thoughts cut out.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Users who are viewing this thread