My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 19 - My Dog Becomes A Human (Outing Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I remember when I lost my second dog in the forrest. Spent about two hours looking for his silly ass. I was almost crying by the end.
When I found him, it was starting to get dark but he was just rolling around in a mud pit; with a very satisfied and smug look on his face. It was a look that said,”punish me if you must, for I have already won!”

Thanks everyone at infrequent scans for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Awoooooooooooooooo
awoo-heavy-weights.gif

I remember when I lost my second dog in the forrest. Spent about two hours looking for his silly ass. I was almost crying by the end.
When I found him, it was starting to get dark, he was rolling around in a mud pit with a very satisfied and smug look on his face. It was a look that said,”punish me if you must, for I have already won!”

Thanks everyone at infrequent scans for the translation.
Once, I thought my dog had run away 💀 After 3 hours of mobilizing everyone I knew, I found him trapped behind the fridge in the garage. To this day I have no idea how he got there.

Dex-chan lover
Once, I thought my dog had run away 💀 After 3 hours of mobilizing everyone I knew, I found him trapped behind the fridge in the garage. To this day I have no idea how he got there.
We used to have a fence that stopped the dogs from getting upstairs onto the carpet. None of the 3 of them should have been able to get past it. However one day when I was home alone working on my homework (I was 16-17), my 2nd dog was crying for some reason; then I heard the sound of paws on the carpet.

Somehow my 3rd dog jumped over the fence or squeezed between the banister. It never happened again and to this day I think a ghost or some supernatural crap must have gone down. Like it really shouldn’t have been possible.

How to edit this, never trust your speech to text.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
There was a time in my life when I had 10 dogs that I looked after, my parents were housekeepers (my father was a driver and my mother was a cook on a farm where we also lived. One day I arrived in the morning to feed them and they had dug into the earth under the wall. And one side of the farm overlooked miles and miles of forest, they could go out that way and I'd never see them again.

It was definitely the biggest trauma of my life. To this day, I've never felt such emptiness mixed with despair. Fortunately, they didn't go far and all came running when they heard me.

I liked this chapter. Now stop chopping onions.

Dex-chan lover
The fck when everyone thinks the most useless one turns out to be the most reliable! XD
Also, Takeru lifting those trees like "Fuck you, I'm going to see Lily and these logs can't stop me!"
Hibari shouldn't mess with Takeru... he doesn't stand a chance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When I was a kid my dog ran on me in the middle of a walk. Spent 3 hours looking for his ass into the night. Mom super pissed thinking I got abducted, ending in a gut punch.

Popped back up a week later literally knocking at the door like nothing happened.

R.I.P. Shorty, ill miss you. Should have given you a gut punch in return you short legged bastard

Dex-chan lover
Ponta is the best thing in this manga. Look at the faces he does. They kill me every single time :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread