My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 20 - My Dog Becomes Human (A Father's Return Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
a little weirder knowing that it's only happening in their city.
in addition, did they make new rules to adapt to the dogs => humans? are there more rules in place to protect their sanctity because then the pet trade in their city would be more "human"
makes me wonder what it's like for those pet owners or dog cafes who have multiple dogs

Dex-chan lover
Yes, dad awakened a new kink, whatever. Now tell me the story of that tall dog on the left, is that the female version of the alucard dog?

Probably a new character tease. My bet: he/she's a poodle.
The one I'm curious is the one further, in the center. I thought it was the afghan hound guy, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
God i miss being welcomed home by my dogs.

My first dog would walk up to me slowly and give a kinda disinterested arf, then walk off as if to say “ I’ll find you for cuddled once your settled” he would always do as such later on.

My second dog, would give me a big Awwooooooo howl and I would respond I know turn. Later in life he would loose his sight so he would start howling in order to find me and recognise me more easily.

My third dog would run up to me, run back to her napping spot, then run back to me about 3 times. Until I walked over to her pampering spot by the window where the sun rays got her and made a fuss over her.

I truly miss them all

Thanks for the translation and nostalgia everyone over at Infrequent scans.

Dex-chan lover
Also kinda hope we see an XL Bully, they have been banned In the UK and many of them have been put down or discarded by bad owners.
Seeing such a thing in human form might make for amazing commentary.

Also still waiting on puppy’s to appear In the series. (Actual puppy’s not humans) I need to see the MC’s as puppy’s and in a basket together! Thought about messaging the author about it but doubt I would be able to find them online.

Dex-chan lover
Also kinda hope we see an XL Bully, they have been banned In the UK and many of them have been put down or discarded by bad owners.
Seeing such a thing in human form might make for amazing commentary.
Also still waiting on puppy’s to appear In the series. (Actual puppy’s not humans) I need to see the MC’s as puppy’s and in a basket together

Dex-chan lover
I think papa would be less troubled if the human dogs were inus. Yknow, having dog tails and dog ears, maybe claws and partially furred limbs if yer feeling saucy.

Dex-chan lover
Ponta's going to pound/farm

Also, really wonder what the pound is like in this universe... Gets a bit dark if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Pops has the most realistic reaction and unfortunately he just wasn't in the loop, he'll probably get used to it.... Till that ponta hug with saki and the only word running through pops mind is "allegations". Stay strong pops.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. The bit where Ponta was begging for food, so Saki's Mom gave him some leftover lettuce was so relatable. Poor Dad dug his own grave in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread