My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 20 - My Dog Becomes Human (A Father's Return Part 1)

Power Uploader
Probably a new character tease. My bet: he/she's a poodle.
The one I'm curious is the one further, in the center. I thought it was the afghan hound guy, but nope.
A poodle would be a short person, I think. But that one is pretty tall.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww, dad... Don't worry. Ponta doesn't think of Saki that way. He is still a dog. Loyal, loving, incredibly dumb... :glee:
i mean, i don't think they'd go that far, but i briefly fostered a young dog that was already neutered but still humped his bed outta nervousness a few times

Dex-chan lover
A poodle would be a short person, I think. But that one is pretty tall.
I remember poodles being pretty tall, but your comment made me doubt. So I investigated.
We're both right. The one I was talking about is called Standard Poodle, and can be pretty tall (18-24"), not much shorter than the afghan (24-29"). The ones shorter are either the Medium, Miniature or Toy (the one Kaede is) and are probably the ones you're thinking about.

Power Uploader
I remember poodles being pretty tall, but your comment made me doubt. So I investigated.
We're both right. The one I was talking about is called Standard Poodle, and can be pretty tall (18-24"), not much shorter than the afghan (24-29"). The ones shorter are either the Medium, Miniature or Toy (the one Kaede is) and are probably the ones you're thinking about.
Oh yeah. I have grown to accustomed to current trends, I totally forgot poodles can be average sized too. And the big ones have an even stronger posh vibe, so it fits the image.

Dex-chan lover
Ponta... I'm sorry for what your about to lose

Well, we don't know if ponta will necessarily be depressed/outta it if he is drugged and neutered but I feel like it'd have a reverse effect where he'd cling to Saki more like when she took him to the vet

Plus with all the 'peanut butter' comments in the other threads, you don't need a dick to have sex

Dex-chan lover
Yes, dad awakened a new kink, whatever. Now tell me the story of that tall dog on the left, is that the female version of the alucard dog?
mhynD3h.png
authors twitter has her in an art page with the other girls, so you'll get your wish eventually

Users who are viewing this thread