My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Where did you guys read the webnovel?? Omg I want to read it too!!
I need a book that will make me wept

Lol

Dex-chan lover
man its the prologue i already dislike the lil sister, bitch knows full well thats they are engaged but still ask around stuff about him and spend time with him, aint nobody gonna tell me she is just an innocent girl that doesnt know whats shes doing!, shes a noble, she knows the rules and shit, she just doesnt care

man im gonna suffer here......coolios, thks for the new manga to follow

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Alright...at this moment I quite dislike Soleil. I'm also not a fan of her sister (yeah, she shouldn't fall for her sister's fiance but the dude seem to be flirting with her on their first meeting, saying it was too soon to call him older brother).

But...as she always seems to go back to a certain point, her sister's first meeting with Soleil. And her and Soleil's been engaged since she was 5 (?), perhaps she did some stuff back in the day to make him treat her rather coldly. Let us see.

But as of the moment, I believe she could do better.

WAIT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY ADAPT THIS NOVEL omg time to cry and sob all over again cuz this story hURTS

IM NOT EMOTIONALLY READY TO READ IT AGAIN AFTER THE NOVEL
BUT IM STILL HAPPY
time to cry over again ...

Ohh god, y’all saying u getting ready for the onslaught of tears but I’m already crying! Is it gonna be more heartbreaking from here on out!!!??? 😭😭😭

oh my god i just wanna give her a big hug and comfort her 😢😢 it must’ve been so hard to endure watching the person you love being taken away by your sister so many times..

Wtf lmao why she acting like her sister is a literal Saint descended from the heavens like she's just a human being

My ass would have made a rampage by now

😭😭😭😭😭😭 i read the novel when it was being translated back in like 2015 or something and let me tell you. MY POOR FUCKING HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I CANNOT EVEN ITS TOOOOOOOOO MUCH fuck but its so good

Dex-chan lover
What shitty fiance... I definitely saving money and run away if I have those repeated life. It's better to learn skill to learn on your own if you will always saw hell, while it's not easy for independent life... at least it's much better than seeing unending hell... also I didn't know why you still have feeling to someone like that. Just because appearance? looks not everything girl.

Dex-chan lover
Pitiful child? I would agree if she had kept her distance, but now she is just a hoe stealing her sister's fiance... would be nice if those tragic and fragile heroines had a really frail heart and the moment they had a nice moment with the one they love, they would have a heart attack and die :D

Dex-chan lover
The man is definitely blatantly cheating on you and your little sister is also wagging her tail around him in front of your very eyes. Why on earth do you still think of your little sister as a sort of saint? Why don't you just call off your engagement and ask to transfer it to your little sister, who seems more likable in front of your parents?

Even after so many resets, why are you still such a dummy? Do you need somebody to slap you to make you come back to your senses? Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread