My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dang her life is so tragic!!!! I wanna have that beef jerky six feet under!!! Please make her happy!!! I can't help but think she was hopelessly naive to think that a person like that would go to save her when he despised her so much..... SHAME ON HIM FOR DESPISING HER THAT MUCH AND IS HE THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO ACCUSE SOMEONE IN AN INSTANT UPON HEARINH THE NEWS??? HE SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT HIS HOUSE!!! HE SHOULD'VE AT LEAST THOIGHT ABOUT WHAT WILL THOSE IDIOTIC NOBLES THINK AND GOSSIP THAT CAN TARNISH THEIR HOUSE!!! HE SHOULD'VE HAD IT INVESTIGATED FIRST!!! DARN THAT IDIOT WITH NOTHING BUT FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES AND WORMS IN HIS HEAD

BTW @Darkwolfix that brings me to thinking it might be the same as the manga the villainess falls for the notorious something something. It is indeed possible that the attack was a show. He probably kept the sister safe just so that he can be given an excuse to leave his wife.... He had set the stage of a villain attacking a heroine and a hero banishing the villain and at the same time.. The sister will hate her onee-san and accept the feeling that idiot harbours. However... About the royal family getting involved has a low chance of happening as well as magic getting involved... This is all set up by that idiot.... That probably why she keeps turning back to time... To prevent the event from happening

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who knows the story spoil it for me in a spoiler tag? I don't wanna get invested unnecessarily and read something that is repeating itself over and over again like Endless Eight until before the last moment where story gets revealed eventually.

Code:
@Xystus The story is sort of like that? Don't read the spoiler if you don't want one of the last twists spoiled.
The vast majority of her rewinds are glossed over. The parts that are emphasized and fully described are the important bits. Like her meeting Crow (I think that's his name? It's been a while.), her finding about how her sister is actually her half-sister, how her mother is slowly poisoning her sister etc. I enjoyed it a lot, and it's not the most repetitive, and it's especially interesting once you switch over to Crow's POV. Every rewind is different. Illya tries to change things, and while it never ends well for her, it ends... differently every time.
So, yeah, I don't think it was super repetitive, and if it was, I'm sure they'd streamline it in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@EN2048 nice, sounds interesting enough for me to carry on following. Much appreciated, thanks!

To all the ml apologists: yeah no there is no redemption for him.

Thanks tapioca scans thank you so much for the release

Piece of shit cheater ML

He may not have cheated physically but emotionally he did. Just divorce your legal wife if you’re in love with someone else smh

Fed-Kun's army
What a shitty guy 😒. I can only hope she finds happiness eventually.

There isn’t a happy ending (or so I am aware). The ML has no redemption and all of them are pieces of shits except Ilya, the wizard and the knight.

idk if I can read this again in manga format...the novel just made me depressed (still a good read), temporarily paused during I'm guessing s1?

nzs

omg!
somebody... please tell me! i already read this in novel. why i read this again in manga format?? why??? why?? my heart cann't take it anymore😭😖

Double-page supporter
I hope she doesn't turn into one of those protagonists "I have an abusive husband but I still love him uwu".

Users who are viewing this thread