My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
Sylvia is being poisoned. She's not aware of this. Sylvia was just being a cute little sister when she gave Illya tea. In every timeline shown so far including this one Sylvia just wants to be close to Illya and Illya's sisterly love for Sylvia is so strong that it endures.... everything that Sylvia is at the center of. If you think about it the love between the sisters is the most genuine thing about this story

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pure agony, she endure everything like just stop.... Pls anyone make this stop :meguuusad: :meguuusad:

Had her child died, get betrayed, kidnapped, hated by other even tho did nothing wrong, sold to prostituted......

Can we just let illya died for good, I can't reading all this torture man. Maybe sound bad but definitely better than getting looped again and again. She been comeback again seventh times I count

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh? so it wasnt that sylvia b!tch who tried to poison illya? im unconvinced she's entirely innocent tho, she must have a hand in all this shit

i dont think she only is a bitch as a sister (i mean she slept with her bro in law), im sure she's hands down EVIL and is doing everything on purpose

didnt see the mother trying to kill the daughter coming tho, thought it was that sylvia bish who was manipulating her

but maybe it's only a ploy and sylvia took these herbs on purpose, just the right amount so as to be sick but not dead?

Dex-chan lover
Sylvia is being poisoned. She's not aware of this. Sylvia was just being a cute little sister when she gave Illya tea. In every timeline shown so far including this one Sylvia just wants to be close to Illya and Illya's sisterly love for Sylvia is so strong that it endures.... everything that Sylvia is at the center of. If you think about it the love between the sisters is the most genuine thing about this story
i think you forgot the part where sh gets pregnant with her dear sister's husband^^ she's a bish and maybe she's feigning her innocent appearance, it's not that hard and she reaps many benefits doing that

Dex-chan lover
See, that's the thing.

Sylvia is innocent in all of this.

But not the kind of innocent everyone thinks of.
She's what I describe as an innocent monster. Because of her sheltered lifestyle, it stunts her personal growth, making her naive as a baby.

SHE IS LITERALLY BEING BABIED.

And Illya can't find it in herself to hate her because she doesn't know any better. It's a blessing and a curse.

The worse kind of villain, is not knowing what they're doing is wrong.
idk if i read to many manhuas with white lotus characters (aka feigning being pure and kind while being a monstruous bish in reality and stabbing everyone in the back with a pure smile) but i'm sure she's not as "innocent" as she is made to look like... even if she was spoiled rotten, if she wasnt a b!tch she wouldnt have gotten pregnant with her dear sister's husband, idk why everyone keeps forgetting that? tbh if they keep portraying her as a kind girl till the end i'll be disappointed, she's at best extremely selfish and entitled, at worst a white lotus, period

Double-page supporter
idk if i read to many manhuas with white lotus characters (aka feigning being pure and kind while being a monstruous bish in reality and stabbing everyone in the back with a pure smile) but i'm sure she's not as "innocent" as she is made to look like... even if she was spoiled rotten, if she wasnt a b!tch she wouldnt have gotten pregnant with her dear sister's husband, idk why everyone keeps forgetting that? tbh if they keep portraying her as a kind girl till the end i'll be disappointed, she's at best extremely selfish and entitled, at worst a white lotus, period
As someone who reads the novel, I would say Sylvia is not the typical fake pure characters like we often encounter, she's really what you see here. However, she knows that she doesn't have much longer to live, and being sheltered at home her entire life, she has this YOLO mindset which she wants to try everything before she died. And without much interaction with the outside world, the only man who is close to her and shows any interest in the week and sick Sylvia is her sister's husband. It's the bad combination of everything, and basically everyone in this story is at fault, which cause the misery of our MC.

What I don't understand is how MC never try to change or do anything differently. I guess personality is not something to be changed easily, but she can do something about marrying this asshole of a husband. In other mangas, it only took one reborn life to change everything upside down. Our MC has so many chances to change yet she chose suffering.

Double-page supporter
I just read this manga when this chapter was released. And maybe this is my opinion so far. (I didn't read thoroughly, it was too painful to see Illya's suffering)

I don't think this story would be appropriate if it had a happy ending. Indeed, Illya needs a happy ending. But my personal opinion is that whatever happy ending Illya receives, it will not improve the suffering she has experienced. He had died many times, been betrayed, abandoned by the people he loved most. Even though I know this story will definitely have a happy ending for Illya. But I won't be happy if illya doesn't get justice. It wouldn't be fair if her sister Sylvia just ended up listening to her sister's suffering and ended up apologizing. It would be unfair if Soleil's fiancé only apologized for the suffering Illya had experienced because of him. Even though I know Sylvia wasn't wrong and I know Soleil was affected by something (based on Ch. 13.5) but it doesn't feel fair to take everything that happened as normal. Even if Sylvia and Soleil felt the same as Illya's suffering, it still wouldn't be fair.

But I also know from Illya's character that she will easily forgive everything that happened. Looking at the development of the story will show that all this time her sister was poisoned by his mother. And all this time it turns out that Soleil has been influenced by something. Even though clues have been issued, it feels like the end of this story is still quite far away. Honestly reading this wasn't fun. It feels like riding a roller coaster where the track only drops 90 degrees down. This is also the first time I really felt the desire and need to write my opinion on a manga.

Thanks for the translation. I will still continue reading this, even though I know there is no hope of getting a chapter that gives Illya happiness. And even though I know that no matter how good the ending is, it won't taste sweet when compared to Illya's suffering. Thank you for reading my opinion, sorry I wasted your time with my opinion...

Edit: To be honest, I was muttering about my feelings about this manga story for 20 minutes. Writing this opinion really removes the burden that has been stuck in my mind. Maybe in the future I need to often write my opinions about manga that I like or not.
I do agree even if somehow her Fiancee gives her a happy life he cant make up for all the different lives she has gone through and the absolute pain and suffering which is even worse than Subaru

Dex-chan lover
i think you forgot the part where sh gets pregnant with her dear sister's husband^^ she's a bish and maybe she's feigning her innocent appearance, it's not that hard and she reaps many benefits doing that
The blame for that is definitely on Soleil though. Not that Sylvia is blameless herself in that timeline. There are dangers that come with Enforced Innocence. This timeline's Sylvia, ironically, sees Soleil as she should.

Dex-chan lover
Not me reading the comments everytime new chapter drops, hoping to catch any spoiler ending because there's no absolute ending yet!

Dex-chan lover
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, is the mom poisoning both of the girls?
I'm thinking something like this:
  • Mom is poisoning both of her daughters.
  • MC was being poisoned the longest.
  • When Sylvia got sick it was because the poison finally took effect on her.
  • Sylvia noticed she was being poisoned.
  • I order to not reveal that fact, she has been sending the poisoned tea to the MC thereby doubling the rate at which it was taking effect.
  • MC finally noticed she was being poisoned and is either going to expose her mother or pin the blame on Sylvia.
If I'm wrong someone let me know.
mom is poisoning the sister, sister just wants MC to drink nice tea, MC knows it's poison from one of her past lives being ended by the same poison... implying the mom at least once hated MC enough to poison her after the sister's death

Dex-chan lover
mom is poisoning the sister, sister just wants MC to drink nice tea, MC knows it's poison from one of her past lives being ended by the same poison... implying the mom at least once hated MC enough to poison her after the sister's death
MC knows from her life in the brothel away from everyone else. Its literally in the last chapter.

Aggregator gang
  • When Sylvia got sick it was because the poison finally took effect on her.
  • I order to not reveal that fact, she has been sending the poisoned tea to the MC thereby doubling the rate at which it was taking effect.
  • MC finally noticed she was being poisoned and is either going to expose her mother or pin the blame on Sylvia.
If I'm wrong someone let me know.
So this is my theory. The mother also is in the same position as MC, her husband loved & have a child with a princess, and never gave her & MC the same love. She need to cling to Sylvia to gain approval from MC's father, like MC did when teaching Sylvia. But she also hate Sylvia for taking her love she deserved, so she poisoned the sister, to keep her from taking over her child position. Sylvia is true innocent & love her sister. The true asshole is the father, & Soleil in past loops. It seem this loop Soleil see differently and care for MC.

Dex-chan lover
No, Illya has never received any sort of love from her mother
No, just worked to the bone
  • When Sylvia got sick it was because the poison finally took effect on her
Rather, I think the poison had been weakening her immune system and making her weak enough to be "Frail"
It doesn't seem like it
No, Illya had never gotten the tea from Sylvia before, at least as we're being told by the admittedly unreliable narrator
I think she's just going to destroy the tea and then probably get blamed/killed somehow

Fed-Kun's army
No, Illya has never received any sort of love from her mother

No, just worked to the bone

Rather, I think the poison had been weakening her immune system and making her weak enough to be "Frail"

It doesn't seem like it

No, Illya had never gotten the tea from Sylvia before, at least as we're being told by the admittedly unreliable narrator

I think she's just going to destroy the tea and then probably get blamed/killed somehow
Huh, so that's what's going on.

Thanks to everyone for the correction I was genuinely lost.

Users who are viewing this thread