My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 4 - My Friend's Little Sister is Only Breasts Towards Me.

Aggregator gang
Hello Guys Follow Taki-chan https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/35864739 he's the one who colored the left iroha illustration. Check out his works :)
the right one was colored by me.

Aggregator gang
Mashiro is annoying a fuck holy shit. Referring to herself in third person is pretty cringe tbh.

this manga characters are the definition of annoying. reading through it made my head hurts

Aggregator gang
flaming about kohai and mashiro meanwhile me FUCK EM TEACHER BOI

Fed-Kun's army
This series dope but short hair nee the mc for a while and the day she been a shut in I feel like that total bs she tried and annoying if she bosses me like that I cuss her ass out and put her ass in check the 1st chick is awesome tbh leat favorite is the short hair they better not make her evil then change be like I like you she done gonna get rejected because how trash she been I think that her being bullied is a lie and she done the bullying

Fed-Kun's army
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I guess almost all of us agree that the girl that talks in third person is annoying lmao

Group Leader
@xell17 The proper use of waifu2x for noise removal and scaling should be mandatory reading for scanlators, really. It's not a replacement for better quality sources, when available, but it does a heck of a lot better job at scaling low-res manga than the bilinear scaling in a browser (or sadly, sometimes used by scanlators directly), and does a decent job tamping down on JPEG compression artifacts.

You know, I'd rather this series just be about the imouto friend and the mc. All the other plot developments are uneeded.

Aggregator gang
For those people complaining about the pixeling cant do anything about it i tried some stuff on it but still no effect the img res is just so low so just stop complaining

edit: tried waifu2x last month didnt do that much it removes some few artifacts. (and you can only notice it when u zoom in)

Users who are viewing this thread