My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps!

I'm really enjoying this one, but what happened to ch 7-18?
Looks like you need to download their app on the phone and read them in the app.
What in my opinion is very stupid, I have a computer with a 32" monitor and they want me to read it on my 6" phone?
Good joke.

This is like "What if the Talented Ripley was a romcom."

This shite made me more aroused than that lame fifit shades of cringe movie.

I wanna see they making some weird japanese stuff, like, like dunno drink tea and recite poetry? That is wild, even for these two pure hearted degenerates.

Overall a solid 7.5
There were somethings pretty interesting at the start, Middle was also fairly interesting but I don't know about the ending though it's still better than other yandere endings, something just feels off. Nevertheless I enjoyed it.

Overall a solid 7.5
There were somethings pretty interesting at the start, Middle was also fairly interesting but I don't know about the ending though it's still better than other yandere endings, something just feels off. Nevertheless I enjoyed it.
Also the panels are so cleanly drawn its Good.

Banned
Reading into Moe from Blue Archive, I was reminded of this manga. Her and the protag in this are both thrill junkies.

Dex-chan lover
Well ...
the crazy women here get pregnant with you, they tie you up (shaman) and give you panty water, apart from entering your email and putting spyware on your PC and phone, finally creating evidence of harassment and blackmailing you with that (20 years in the jail), all of that makes the yandere look very normal by the standards of these parts.

Users who are viewing this thread