My Home Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 150 - Being a Family (Part 2 Finale)

Dex-chan lover
as randomnessofthemathworld mentioned, he was probably saved - like syndicate probably had a skilled driver bail him out while he recuperated in the car .

but yeah, he's too OP
There's also the chance that the syndicate infiltrated the police/government. Remember, he had that same problem before, it's just been a while.

Dex-chan lover
Aight let's have a bit of a recap: apparently both of Kubo's arms gave out during 100 people due to muscle fatigue. he proceeds to kill at least 60 more. after of which he has a sword fight he was bound to win and then fights testuo. during this fight he had the energy to still dodge a bullet, sits down for roughly 20 minutes, gets alcohol set on fire ontop of his arm because a revolver exploded in his hand. puts out the fire and gets caught in an enhanced beartrap. gets more gasoline poured on him and a flare explodes on him. despite all that, he still had the energy to release the beartrap, get out not on fire, and escape 10 000 people searching for him.

yeah sounds plausible to me.
well I could wrote it off ass miraculous situation under euphoria or desperation. but how is Kubo surviving the explosion when he was covered in gasoline? Is it because the muddy water? but the explosion still happened in the place gasoline reacted, how did he evade that?

well I could wrote it off ass miraculous situation under euphoria or desperation. but how is Kubo surviving the explosion when he was covered in gasoline? Is it because the muddy water? but the explosion still happened in the place gasoline reacted, how did he evade that?
He's just that good.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! This has been such a wild ride, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Well, if he submerged himself in the muddy water, that would have definitely helped a lot!

Group Leader
You forgot the part where he throws a katana through smoke at least thirty feet away to hit Tetsuo right in the chest.
yeah that too. oops. had the strength and precision to do that while both arms "gave out" apparently.

Group Leader
Well, if he submerged himself in the muddy water, that would have definitely helped a lot!
water doesn't work on gasoline fires. or at least it's not advisable to use water for gas fires. search it up.

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind that in between his confrontation with Tosu and the sword guy, Kubo had a lot of time to rest up. He started at night and was killing people all throughout it, and then the massacre didn't require much effort on his part. After killing the old lady he decided not to kill more villagers and instead meet with Tetsuo. When Tetsuo is farming, it's the morning, so it's probably been a couple of hours and he can move his arms again. The other stuff is crazy but yeah I'm assuming the syndicate had an escape plan for him (I'm sure at least one person knew the kind of guy that Kubo was).

Still, I don't see enough people talking about how Kubo and Tetsuo are actually perfect reflections of each other. Tetsuo's wits and Kubo's strength and skills are both their honed, impeccable weapons which they use to kill others with. Before this arc, I wouldn't have ever thought that he would take such a central role in the themes of the story, but the writer really made it work.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy shit, one hell of a namek ride.Thanks for the volume dump. Watching the returned spy/detective kid died kinda sad since he seemed fixable from the whole cult thing but thats the price of playing detective I guess, hahah.

Dex-chan lover
This entire part is VERY reminiscent of Ajin. Kubo's entire thing especially reminds me of Sato. Can't say i didn't appreciate it. More deranged and highly skilled characters are always good.

Dex-chan lover
He's just that good.
I mean the explosion happened because there is gasoline. if he cleaned it, the explosion wouldn't happen. if the explosion happened, he would get hurt by the explosion directly because he was soaked with gasoline. it's not like he can train his skin to be anti-explosion

Group Leader
This would be a good place to end, Tetsuo forever haunted by his sins while still doing the best he can for his family with the constant fear of getting caught and Reika with a path set for herself.
Let's see what happens with part 3.

Here we go again, more kubo wank and the story dragging for another uncessary part 3, seriously what is there to even tell, why let Kubo live when the guy has served his purpose long ago, just end the story there, there is nothing to possibly say or do storywise at this point, just end it with dignity, this whole village arc was already pushing now what ? Tetsuo has to escape the japanese gouvernment ? Get real. Or just make a spin off about Kubo and let Tetsuo live his family life in peace since Kubo is clearly his favorite character considering his insane amount of plot armor.

Users who are viewing this thread