My Home Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Our Treasure

Dex-chan lover
what i want is to see the two clan clash into each other but guess that's not gonna happen soon

Dex-chan lover
thank fucking god they are getting somewhere. but still fuck the useless clown ass distractions so far

Fed-Kun's army
Oh great more characters who conveniently know the mc are introduced for the sake of padding the story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised that Kasen's family is filled with pieces of shit. I do hope we get to see them get involved in this entire mess and get fucked over.

Aggregator gang
So did Kasen's family hire the syndicate? What the fuck is going on?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@checkmy4
in case you've forgotten , kasen's family is named tosu, and tesuo met them before: https://mangadex.org/chapter/837454/8

new guy is kasen's relative since his name is yoji tosu: https://mangadex.org/chapter/932810/20

I don't think he "Conveniently" Know the MC. It seems that Kasen's family have been keeping their eyes on Reika presumably to protect her. Thinking about the MC's history with Kasen's family then it is understandable for him to know a bunch of people on their side.

Dex-chan lover
@Arob9 that seems to be the case (or at least they are manipulating things behind the scenes). the motivation seems really flimsy though. would you really go to such lengths (putting Kasen & Reika's life at risk multiple times) just for some petty revenge over a daughter running away from home to get eloped? like alot of things in this series it really is a stretch which tests belivability

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Arob9
@ciera
the syndicate is trying to rob kasen's family so probably not, kasen's family is probably keeping track of reika's movements (probably ever since reika's inheritance was decided) so they probably knew about shin being part of the syndicate and interfered when shin was chasing after reika. the biggest question is why they decided to have reika (who's completely uninvolved and clueless about their business) inherit anything.

Dex-chan lover
The premise of the syndicate wanting to blackmail Reika was half baked to begin with. What if that’s just a cover story they fed their low level grunts and the real reason for their involvement is some kind of preamble to mob warfare (ie Kasen’s family is head of a Yakuza dynasty).

Dex-chan lover
Just as you think that things are unraveling a little bit more, the plot gets convoluted again. Nice.

I assume Shin, who didn't know what to do since his boss bailed out on him and left him with no directives, bailed out by ransoming Reika to her family. He asked for money in return for giving her location to the family.

It would certainly explain how Yoji (new character) knows who Tetsuo is. He is a member of Tetsuo's wife's family, here to pick up Reika (who is going to inherit the family business) from Shin who ransomed her because he didn't receive any orders about what to do.

@cgr Nevermind. I forgot about that.

Dex-chan lover
So Reika really ended up in a trash bag at the end.

Or is it Shin!?

Users who are viewing this thread