My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Saito Rikuto and Hayanose Aoi

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou He did say in a previous chapter that he is repressing his own power to bring it to a weaker level. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but i think he said something like that.

Aggregator gang
It's not that he himself is op it's his existence that is just the bringer of death to those that will die eventually and nothing can live forever not even some being with absolute regeneration capabilities. Everything will evenually seize to exist and his power is over those such beings.
If there is someone out there that live beyond this law then that being will be the only that overpowers/over rules him.
This is what I think as far as MC current ability goes for now.
Also, @Dragou I completely agree, what they think he is capable of is what we know but we don't know what he is truly capable of.

Power Uploader
Well, his power wasn't bestowed upon him by some god(dess) of this world afaik. He always had it.

His fate value is... immeasurable.

Since everyone is spoiling future chapters. Can anyone tell me what happen to that bitch sage that brought the students to this world? Seems a quick death is not enough suffering for her.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Yeah, to my eyes this typesetting is an improvement. The font is a better fit. As for stuff to still complain about, I appreciate a decent-sized font, but in this case it's large enough to be distracting in many places. Especially when the text even so far as touches the edges of the speech bubbles.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

the one thing i hate about this series..
The author tries so hard to make a backstory, or introduce a super class oponent, and all it takes is the MC to say DIE, and they died worse then a pig in a slaugher house.

Thats it... no intersting fight, its just you pissed me off, tried to kill me, die. and POOF dead.

@4V29LN0n
Well not about shion, but about the MC...
He isnt all powerful in a sense like goku.
Its more like he's all powerful in a sense like Haruhi.
He cant die, you and everything connected to you will seriously die before he dies, and his power isnt limited to living.
It was told in his old world, if he willed it, he could litterally end the world, that is why when he disappeared from his old world, they threw a party on a grand scale, as the biggest pandora's box was stolen away.

Dex-chan lover
A world that reward only effort would be what most people want actually...

Just world don't reward effort it reward those with talent that put effort into it.

Effort by itself is meaningless.

For his powers up to the current translated webnovel
he put the seals on himself to stop unhappy accidents-- he removes a seal to 'kill' his momentum as he is falling then re-seals himself when he lands safely, and comments that he had to be careful to not accidentally kill gravity for the entire world.

Dex-chan lover
@relayeveryday

Tomochika's precious soft oppai is something to live for, and must be protected at all costs.
An instant death to those who harm her is necessary and would be most merciful.

@bears

Imagine accidentally turning the world's gravity from 9.8m/s2 (Earth) into 1.62m/s2 (Moon) or simply 0 gravity lol

Fed-Kun's army
I dont understand why a lot of readers complain about the MC
It's one of my imagination, what will happen when a God/Goddess/Prophet/Summoner/etc from the other world accidentaly summons something that they cant control?
Actually I imagined what will happen if they summon Cthulhu or other Ancient Gods, but the personification of 'End' is ways better *lol*

@deerafl exactly. i dont get the hate either. Stories like this are always because they parody whatever they're copying by flipping the universe and inserting something that breaks the 'common sense' and is uncontrollable.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sabruness
People complains about the Isekai troupe, but complains again when there's an Isekai that kicks those troupes in the groin ^^!

Anyway, the newest chapter where MC killed the man-on-the-chair and his 3 harem waifus is really satisfying *lol*

Also it got me thinking, will MC's ability able to affect someone who has 'Instant Death nullification', like Saito Pendragon from Death March?

@deerafl see, that's where i think there's a whole big con going on regarding his power. I think to describe it as just killing anybody he wills is oversimplifying it. I think our protag's power is less about death and more about *existence*. While they are related, they arent necessarily the same. I think even if you have instant death nullification, if someone can sever your existence then you're screwed either way. Not everything is living, per se, but *EVERYTHING* exists. Also remember: he was originally known as Alpha Omega... 'The Beginning and The End".

Oh yeah, this story is great for just roflstomping all the tropes and cliches of isekai. honestly, i dont get what complainers want half the time. i can understand complaints against OP MCs who arent actually OP and are just brainless morons but complaining about stories that actually live up to their claims is.. futile.

Is it just me or are the best isekais either those who stick to stuff they can actually achieve and claim or isekais who absolutely mock and parody the whole genre by being more sensible and thinking than regular isekais (like this story).

"A world that reward only effort" ain't that power of the MC from "My Big Sister is Chuunibyo"?

Users who are viewing this thread