My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 97 - Inso's Law Ch.97

That was a beautiful comeback. So thankful for great friends who got your back. The clap back with her exact words was excellent ;)
Also, Ji-ho is showing some true ML vibes there! I feel like he's the only one who actually gets her.

Thanks for the update!

That was amazing. Though I hate that the pacing is so bad for this manhwa. I don't even know when we'll reach into the second half of the novel honestly :(

I'll be honest, I didn't really like the idea of Ji-ho being the ml until the last few chapters, but he's really bringing me over to his side. Glad this fucking fake bitch is getting what's coming to her. Petty jealousy caused her to try to ruin the lives of other people. I don't feel bad in the least that she liked him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I DONT KNOW WHO TO SHIP WITH! MY LIFE IS A LIE EVERY TIME I READ A NEW CHAPTER!

ALSO, that weirdo girl can piss of, she has 4 shiny Knights and a Queen to protect her, bitch please

thank you for translating!! curious to see what happens next
ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ARE JUST BROWSING YOU MAY FIND OUT WHO THE ML IS

would recommend people having the spoiler tags but read at your own risk

SPOILER FOR END GAME PERSON
Ironically enough, I remember getting a spoiler in the beginning how jiho was end game but i was really rooting for the chunyoung

but another thing is that you can see how they act differently with this situation - like what to do they do support ham dan-i also with the bullying incident too

@CC90 aint that a mood

@skytempest i too spoiled myself ironically but clicking on a spoiler
granted i didn't realize that the web novel was like hundreds of chapters from the manhwa so i thought it was gonna be a spoiler like who the person was rooting for but it was a confirmed spoiler lmaooooo for the ML

Pleasantly surprised Ju-in is showing interest as Yeoryongs love interest... Ngl I kinda ship them

If anyone knows please spoil me tnx

Thank u for the chap WW

MY MAN JI HO SHOWS YALL WHATS UP !!!

It was really annoying to go back and see people wailing when they got spoiled about the possible end game, like the pacing was slow and we only got a glimpse of one character with the female lead and people are already giving the dude harsh treatment...over a superficial exposure of the character ?

Like we spend almost 100 chapters not knowing whats on his mind and only gets to see him being sarcastic and people already made up their mind that he's the worst end game. Like Eun Hyung is my favorite but those people really made me root for Jiho

I wish more people come to this slow paced manhwa (slow, but worth it) and give everyone a chance, especially since we barely knew about them as a person and only got to see the glimpse of their character. Please open your mind !

Phewww thank goodness we got a breakthrough with Dan-i's emotions

Thanks for the translation!

@KarsLars ahh, maybe i'm falling victim to the time between updates, it feels like I've been reading this manwha for decades (it could only be less than a year though!) I honestly could have sworn this has been the cover since the beginning 😂

Tbf tho, Yeoryeong probably *would* make for a stronger endgame, considweing how fiercely she loves Dan-I 😅

Ju-in’s terrifying LMAO, but DAN-I AND JIHO AT THE END AKAMSMMSLS SO CUTE

jesus christ, that was the most savage and beautiful response I've ever seen. He just repeated her words and it fitted perfectly

This manga is an absolute masterpiece. I've never seen a revenge story executed so perfectly where the MC doesn't overdo it and everything they do is completely justified, but the antagonist still gets exactly what they deserve. Holy frick, I'm in awe.

Dex-chan lover
When baby gets serious he's scary 😂
Kinda hope ji ho is the ML

Users who are viewing this thread