My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

jill and eliana are so adorable~

pls prince u couldn't sniff anything suspicious since you first met her? luna (i assume) is already a young adult but she still ties up her hair twintails and refers to herself in third person cmon

That's what you get dumbos hahahahaha... Also MC and Jill are so wholesome T~T

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't read past 5-6 comments. But page 18? Refused to serve the imperial court mage? What sort of 'serve'. Is the fiancee of the future King, the town bicycle?

Edit: Further chapters make no sense cause
Chris wasn't even in the Capital?
I still hold with my original thought.

Can't blame The Prince. And I respected his way of thinking. For a successor of a country, becoming the King is the foremost priority

The prince is kinda dumb to think that the sisters may be similar. He should've also considered the age, unless he's a loli >n<

Can't blame the prince for thinking practically in order to become king. Of course he's going to take priority for that. Is he a dick yes, but still I have seen a shit ton worse. At least he regrets what he did and acknowledges the dead is dead and he can't go back on his action. Can't believe I'm saying this but I think the bar is on the ground....For now.

Fed-Kun's army
well well well....another case of a dumbass prince and an idiotic family .-.
i hope they suffer burning by the dragon fire .-.

Dex-chan lover
And this shows why this idiot Prince isn't fit for the throne. He didn't even bother to do the tiniest bit of research before making an extremely important life changing decision. If he ran the country like that it'd be destroyed in a few years at best.

Fed-Kun's army
“For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind…” (Hosea 8:7)

Users who are viewing this thread