My Love Tiger - Ch. 278

Dex-chan lover
This almost felt like a wasted chapter.... Until we realize only a month has passed.... I think author should have allowed it to be at least a year....

Power Uploader
I've got the feeling Sahee's confession was sincere and now she's acting.
More importantly, I want this arc to end.
I think it's more that both her statements were (at least partially) true. Love and hate aren't mutually exclusive.

Dex-chan lover
arcs with chii, and the other bird girl, and aya, and the other planet... and it's only been a month? that's complete nonsense, yeah.
Planet was compressed time sort to speak, days were faster there.
It might look its been longer but you can have 3-4 volumes taking place in the same day (easily in fighting manga in a tournament arc) and as the current arc have shown its entirely possible since this is about the 3rd day.

Dex-chan lover
One month huh... It's a bit too little. Had the author said, 3 months... that would have been more belieavable.

Sooo , compared to the first chapters.... Narae boobs grew THAT much in one month? :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
~Ugh, that bloody cliffhanger...
What did he realize? Is the problematic difference between Sunghoon and the other couple the harem the former has, of which the Phantom King is a part of? It wasn't unusual for rulers to have concubines, so that makes even less sense.

I'm stumped otherwise - this shit keeps beating around the bush.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? They've been babbling for 3 days already?:nyoron:
I thought the bear queen was going to have the small fry purged if they didn't disperse on day 1! :qq:

Double-page supporter
author seems to have lost track of the story. This boring arc.. i wonder what "the big problem" really is. And just a month.. dude just this arc and exile to the planet seems like 3 months

Power Uploader
author seems to have lost track of the story. This boring arc.. i wonder what "the big problem" really is. And just a month.. dude just this arc and exile to the planet seems like 3 months
It's been almost 3 years since the English scanlation of the "exile to the planet" arc started.

Fed-Kun's army
i've an honest to god question, HOW exactly is this still getting published in Korea? who'd honestly pay for this?

Users who are viewing this thread