My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

@controversial-me well, he got cucked AND left for dead, hes only doing one of those(for now I presume), can't wait to see what he will think of when it comes to the priestess and he boy toy

I like it, but its a 6/10 from me.
Only because updates are slower than all hell and what we get after the long waits isn't much at all.

Its below average because of the poor writing but I dont get what people dont like about the plot. Its the usual revenge isekai. Anyways as i said the writing is pretty poor in the sense that even though the story had a decent foundation with the revenge stuff, the story is fairly boring since there's nothing for the MC to do other than kill his targets. The skill he has basically makes him invincible as the description said so theres almost no room for character growth unless he spares some of his targets which would just clash with the plot. Honestly if there wasnt a 2 year timeskip and it showed him leveling up his skill through hatred overtime, then it wouldve had somewhere to go. Cant see this lasting more than 30 chapters. But on the brightside its readable (well translated). I can see character growth from the side character just not the MC.

Oh and to add on, the art would be good if it were coloured or more boldened. Too light.

Overall, 6/10. Maybe 7 or 7.5 if the story gets better (theres more depth added to how the skill works like if it can evolve or other stuff)

Dex-chan lover
Generic revenge story aside, the art is nice and the MC ability is cool too. It’s worth the guilty pleasure read if it keeps getting translated.

Warning! This is an important warning for those who had bad experiences with betrayal in their lives!
The manga art is not as good as the cover art
When I read this and realize it, I was just filled with a sense of deep dissappointment. Why must you do me like that author!

For the story, while it's an expected cliche edgy ntr revenge story, that doesn't mean that you can half assed and skip everything. A fulfilling revenge story need a lot to make it work well, even if you decided to make cliche story, it can still be good with a proper narrative building. First, make the antagonist unbearable and make the readers root for the protagonist. Introducing everyone and showing the twist in one chapter doesn't really build up to anything. Introduce the characters first, at the very least flesh out the relationship between characters and the girl, the party and the hero. Just saying that they were close, they were in love, they were like a family isn't enough. Show it, don't make it in a narration. Secondly, the motive, at least make a believable motive why would anyone betray someone, sure there are some people that are just plain evil, but everyone except the MC is an asshole? Make it more believeable, the antagonists will become more hateable. Right now, my feelings toward the antagonists is just "actually not that bad" they did what they did to save the world, which is actually quite positive compared to other edgy ntr revenge stories. Currently, it seems only the hero and the girl is the evil ones, other just bandwagoning. Sure to do nothing might be the same as doing everything but that just doesn't stick that much. The easy way is to create a caricature of an evil person, emphasize and exaggerate everything. Lastly, make the plot more logical and intense. If the protagonist were to be in a situation where everything is more serious and worked like hell to earn his powers, i think readers will be more compelled to support the MC. "I got this OP power cos intense hatred" At least don't make it instant.

Reminder to finish your sacrifice after usage, what does the magic even do? Letting people live is dumb guys, make sure to finish the job so no one comes for revenge years later.

There are better revenge story out there, even if you just want to horni, there are other which have better art.

II _ /10

i dont really care if this goes to complete shit because i kinda just wanna see the bitch get killed

Users who are viewing this thread