My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Double-page supporter
I love a good revenge manga, but this ain't it. I didn't expect it to be great, would've been happy if it was just decent, but damn if this isn't unexpectedly shallow. Shame, cause I really wanted to like this.

Dex-chan lover
I think ending was pretty good they got what they deserved mc didn't forgive anyone else got harem :d what else could i ask for?

The full translated manga can be found on Mangaeffect.com.

The ending if you ask me was perfect:
The hero party’s former mage was stripped of Magic by Chrome and left inside one his test tubes. The hero party’s former warrior was beaten and left restrained with screens showing people from all over the world, so that he could watch his reputation crumble. The hero Yuno hooked up with another girl and was about to marry her and Farah the former swordswoman from the hero’s party, when Chrome broadcasted Irina’s message that he had her record in chapter 5. In the message Irina confessed to what they did to Chrome and how they had treated and betrayed him. That caused his fiancée to abandon him, now that she knows what kind of person he truly is. Chrome then appeared for a final showdown with Yuno, during the battle Yuno told Farah to attack Sia, but it didn’t matter because at that point Chrome had completely mastered his power of darkness. He permanently crippled Farah’s arms and legs, without them she could no longer be a warrior something that she took a lot of pride in. Finally, Chrome destroyed Yuno’s arm again (he got a prosthetic) and even kills the being of light that was helping him. The fate of each of the former members of the hero’s party is revealed in the last chapter:
  • Irina is shown to still be wandering the land as a monster while being hunted by other heroes and adventurers.
  • The former mage is left to die inside the test tube along with his minions, who were also imprisoned along with him.
  • The former warrior was left restrained, left to watch his reputation crumble from the screens that Chrome left behind. The people found out that he had r**ed the two girls of a former hero that he basically killed (Chrome mercy killed him, after he became a demon of sorts caused by the former warrior).
  • Farah the former Swordswoman was left broken as her arms and legs were permanently damaged, meaning she could no longer be the warrior that was so proud of.
  • Finally, the former hero Yuno was turned into a monster by Chrome via Beastification like Irina was, and was left to wander the land as a monster forever.
Chrome is shown to be recovering as he had mastered the power of darkness and was showing signs of improvement. But many heroes were trying to challenge him, because he defeated Yuno and the others. In the end, Chrome decides to protect the smiles of the women who surround him (the dragon girl hero also joins him).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread