My New Friend Wasn't What I Expected

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Hey @oxbox as other have said, thanks for translating these! Loving all of Kai Bashira's stuff.

Doesn't look like I have a way to message you directly, but you keep a good number of my favourite series updated and I want to offer my help if you need it. I'm useless for translating but I can redraw and possibly typeset.

Group Leader
Hey @oxbox as other have said, thanks for translating these! Loving all of Kai Bashira's stuff.

Doesn't look like I have a way to message you directly, but you keep a good number of my favourite series updated and I want to offer my help if you need it. I'm useless for translating but I can redraw and possibly typeset.
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoy multiple series I work on! I appreciate the offer, but all the Jam City stuff I work on I'm fairly particular about - I prefer to be a control freak on those and do them all solo (with occasional RD help from my partner in crime Loaf over at Danke furs Lesen). I know I'm a few chapters behind on some things, but it'll all be out soon enough! I'm responsible for TL on School Back as well as some DfL titles so I'm getting a couple of chapters put out for those series before I return to the Jam City releases.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoy multiple series I work on! I appreciate the offer, but all the Jam City stuff I work on I'm fairly particular about - I prefer to be a control freak on those and do them all solo (with occasional RD help from my partner in crime Loaf over at Danke furs Lesen). I know I'm a few chapters behind on some things, but it'll all be out soon enough! I'm responsible for TL on School Back as well as some DfL titles so I'm getting a couple of chapters put out for those series before I return to the Jam City releases.
No problem, the quality's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread