My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

I Hope everyone enjoys our Release, we won't be putting delays on chapters anymore so Enjoy the chapters! if you appreciate our work then Join our discord and support us,

Thank you for reading.

Dang so there’s a reason why she can’t tell him straight up. Well as long as it’s a reason.

Ah, that explains why she didn't try to correct him in the first chapter. Wish they just added some bubble mentioning there was a curse. So many people probably dropped this series because of that.

A curse. Smh greeeeeeeat.... ☹️

Guess she’ll just have to suffer horribly while staring at his awful terrible hideous face 😅

SUS!!

Okay, that explains why she is keeping the truth from Erdene. But really, who is this guy, and why are we taking his word for it? What a random AF curse. Is she looking for a cure?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of dumb ass curse makes people think you are ugly af?

Fed-Kun's army
To the translation group, thanks a bunch. You guys are the best.

I hope the author doe s a good job at making this interesting. Honestly, the whole "he is so pretty but he can't know it and he thinks he is ugly" is just so Disney-like. Seriously, it's too beauty and the beast with him being cursed (except he isn't actually a beast but he might as well be since he has to wear that mask) and I cringe whenever he is all like "I'm ugly".
I know he truly thinks that but it reminds me of hot people fishing for compliments through self-deprication lol

@Chet31 i don't think it makes people think he looks ugly, but that no one can say he's handsome. if they do, he dies.

Double-page supporter
LMAO what kind of curse is thatttttt osdjfkalfsdf also.... the first scene of the lit tunnel.... did anyone elsee..... SECRET TUUUNNNELLLLLLLL

I’m guessing that it’s a Narcissus ( the mythology not the personality disorder) based curse passed down the family line.

Well, that clears up the biggest issue 😑

I hope that the goal of the plot will be finding a way to undo the curse 🤧

Edit: thank you so much for the mass release, this was such a treat! I'm cheering for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread