My Wife Could Be a Magical Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - To Show or Not to Show?

Dex-chan lover
Well, Rui's very honorable, but it looks like Miku was after a night of passion. I guess she's feeling a bit lonely. Rui's a lucky dude.

Dex-chan lover
Dude better sort his shit out, a partner who lacks sexual drive is a relationship killer.

Hopefully going by the end of this chap, that issue got resolved already.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel really bad for the wife? Feels like the guy doesn't even love her.
As it stands right now it truly feels like he's just a fanboy of his wife's alt. persona and not because he actually love her. I think Sugita san said it best, in that you need to separate between the person and their characters.

Dex-chan lover
there’s no story here except lame wish fulfillment? I’m dropping it.

I like that 35 year old becomes a magical girl more.

Dex-chan lover
As it stands right now it truly feels like he's just a fanboy of his wife's alt. persona and not because he actually love her. I think Sugita san said it best, in that you need to separate between the person and their characters.
You compare Seiyuu that voice character and a character that have a job? Her magical girl self is the exact same as when she is not one.
It's like saying a dude have to separate his wife being a nurse and when she is at home, it make no sense.

Dex-chan lover
You compare Seiyuu that voice character and a character that have a job? Her magical girl self is the exact same as when she is not one.
It's like saying a dude have to separate his wife being a nurse and when she is at home, it make no sense.
Why did you take my word at face value, the thing is the husband is already in loves with his wife alter ego first before meeting up with her in person. The message that Sugita and I would like to give is, to learn the person behind the figure that you admire, so that you're not confused between the two when you did go into a relationship with them. Another easy example I could think of is with WWE's wrestlers inside and outside ring personality

Dex-chan lover
to learn the person behind the figure that you admire
But that's actualy part of the issue. The reason why so many idiot cant separate a seiyuu and the personnage is because these people are totaly lost. They are a minority, and quite a small one, and the reason they do this is because they have some mental issue.

There is a massive difference between these people and the MC of this manga. The dude her is literaly faced with the wife of his dream and cant cope with reality. His wife IS the magical girl he admire. There is no reason to try and differenciate the two as they are the same person.

Dex-chan lover
But that's actualy part of the issue. The reason why so many idiot cant separate a seiyuu and the personnage is because these people are totaly lost. They are a minority, and quite a small one, and the reason they do this is because they have some mental issue.

There is a massive difference between these people and the MC of this manga. The dude her is literaly faced with the wife of his dream and cant cope with reality. His wife IS the magical girl he admire. There is no reason to try and differenciate the two as they are the same person.
Sure they're the same person but at the same time he loves the magical girl first and foremost before meeting up with his wife. He even stated in page 4 and I quote "Basically the image of Miku san I used to idolize and as a wife got mixed up in my thoughts". Which brings back to the argument whether he married his wife because he loves her or is he just loving her magical girl side

Users who are viewing this thread