Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I was like hmm hmm what a good chapter hmm hmm so the new mina really loves her master huh hmm hmm what a cute smug hmm hmm
AND THEN THE FUCKING HUG ENDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg
kbOJ50F.jpg

@jape670 Oh shit, I totally missed that in chapter 4 cuz I read through a bit too fast the first time. Thanks for noticing it. Hope that's the case and she will be able to buy the upgrade in the future.

Dex-chan lover
At the end of the chapter I felt like the sister when she was introduced... hngh soooo gooood it hurts...

Why are y'all grinning?!?!?! and why the hell am i grinning?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
So romantic and even his sister loves him?
10/10 chapter I’m insanely jealous

@Monky no, his little sister is lying when she said 'just like onii-chan too much' when he sees the SD card full of pictures of him.

That SD card is Mina's (deadpan looking cooking robot) backup important memory that she received from the sister. Mina asks the sister to keep it, so when something happen to her, at least she can be back serving the master at optimal with all that important data saved in the 128 GB SD card.

*Mina loves him so much that she want to keep remember and serving him even if someday her body broke. She store the backup data in SD card in case something like that happen. Apparently, its full of photo of his face, though.
The little sister lied so she can keep the matter of SD card is Mina's backup data as a secret between them.

Dex-chan lover
Did she... Did the robot just blush? I thought she was not capable of that?!

Users who are viewing this thread