My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 254

Dex-chan lover
Baby making arc next, i guess.
You know, now that everything is done, i feel like missing the ealier day, Part of the fun of this manga is she, from a different socialty and era, learning about the mordern world for the first time.

But she now have gerenal knowlege of today social already, because "1 years have pass", they earn enough for buy house and stuff, etc... Feel like that stuff can be explore more

Dex-chan lover
Not to sound like his dad, but the real fantasy in this series is this kid's finances XD
Streamer can make shit lot money though, while profit is vary sometime just a lot of luck, remember the an event that make him appear on the news ? So it is kind of natural his old channel and the stream both got huge boost.
He also probally don't need to pay lof of rent because his dad is the landlord. now they cook at home, and some of the food come from his girlfriend get from the wild.

Group Leader
Streamer can make shit lot money though, while profit is vary sometime just a lot of luck, remember the an event that make him appear on the news ? So it is kind of natural his old channel and the stream both got huge boost.
He also probally don't need to pay lof of rent because his dad is the landlord. now they cook at home, and some of the food come from his girlfriend get from the wild.
From where I'm standing that sounds pretty fantastic XD

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He is on cloud nine, he even miss those easy hint...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
E0q2JfQ.png

:ROFLMAO:
this guy is really something

Users who are viewing this thread