MyList - weird behaviour

Contributor
Hello,

I have a private list called "Waiting Room" that had around 200 titles in it.

I decided to sanitize it and moved some (actually a lot) titles to 2 other lists. I did that from the feed perspective.
After finishing my cleaning I was left with a lot less titles (28) in my list.

Then I went back to the title perspective and the page was not what I expected ... most of the titles were actually not part of my list... weird.

I reloaded the page but still had the same result.

Then I decided to got to the advanced search page and ... the first page (with latest upload option selected) gave me the exact same result as the one I had in my "Waiting Room" list ...

Then I went back to my "Waiting Room" list and now the displayed titles were the correct ones.

Do you have any idea about how this happend ?

Regards,
M

PS :
Settings :
  • Interface = english
  • Chapter language = english
  • Original language = japanese
Content filter :
- All are selected

OS : windows 10 Family - 22H2 - builf 19045.3570 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0
Browser : Firefox 118.0.2 (64 bits)

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
There's a pending deployment for the new CustomLists, there's a chance that this issue has been addressed in this new version.

I've also seen this issue occur with a less extended list, and apparently this happens only when you perform a huge change that takes a few seconds to process on our end, like deleting 172 titles. And since this is only a temporary visual bug, there's nothing you should worry about.

However, if after the CustomLists update this behaviour continues, it might require further investigation from us.

Contributor
Hello,
This happened again today but without even modifying my list, just simply browsing it.
Weird. :unsure:

Contributor
OK here's what I did (several times to check if it was reproducible - and it actually is) :

clicked on MDLists
then clicked on my JP-EN Waiting Room list (checked the titles on the first page)
switched from titles to feed view
then browsed from page 1 to page 6
then switched back to titles view (checked again the titles on the first page)
the titles from my list were substituted with the ones appearing on the Advanced Search page

Any idea about what is causing this behaviour ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread