Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Thanks for all the support.

@0luk For now, it's just me doing things with MTL and ask one of my friends to "proofread" it. I know the translation kinda sucks, and the dialogue and all feels "forced."

this is so shit the mc is such a pussy u are clearly op as fuck or you wouldnt be the guild master its just dumb

@Will_Madden if you like, read the early chapter you'll see that MC is not average guy, true, but he get Surrounded by group of OP guy ( which we still don't know how op they are) and feel lagged behind. If i would say, he's like mc in " notorious talker" manga, not strong, but smart, but he just feel weak in the group of op guy. Which make him not confident. But well that's my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
my god....that dude uh....Ludo? is freaking annoying
he went there looking for a party then he goes on badmouthing the boss? i would've kicked him out off the building ages ago

The mc is probably like those characters where their powers activate when they faint or are in near death (like in demon slayer), unaware of their powers since they think of themselves as weak, or losing control of their powers whenever they use them. I think it might be losing control since he did mention about the accident that happened during a dungeon and that was the cause of him quitting. The accident might be his incompetence or his powers going haywire. Then again, he might just be those really smart mc.

I think he is extremely good at using magic items or artifacts, just look at him, he is using like 10 rings, 2 earrings, the collar and chain, maybe more that we cant see heck all his gear might as well be artifacts as well. I guess based on how that kid being a "prodigy" still can't handle one artifact and MC being able to use at least 13+ artifacts is a monster even to the other party members.

This might also explain how he still says that he is weak because he does not consider using artifacts (literally his speciality) as his power.

Users who are viewing this thread