Naka ga Warusugiru Osananajimi ga, Ore ga 5 Nen Ijou Hamatteiru FPS Game no Friend Datta Kenn Nitsuite. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - NEW FRIENDS

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this right. In the span on 1 chapter,
A thot streamer got introduced
A “deep“ backstory of the mc was revealed
A yaoi character got introduced
A Harem was declared
And the mc got shot by a toy/real gun with pellets for bullets?
This is some peak writing.

Dex-chan lover
So the childhood friend can pull out the gun from nowhere like the sister could pull the power drill outta nowhere?
Are they isekai'd?

Thanks for the attempt at TLing

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this right. In the span on 1 chapter,
A thot streamer got introduced
A “deep“ backstory of the mc was revealed
A yaoi character got introduced
A Harem was declared
And the mc got shot by a toy/real gun with pellets for bullets?
This is some peak writing.
Don't forget,

Everything in that café was recorded (streamed? the display had on-screen comments by viewers) and shown to 500k ppl.

Everyone around got the best comedy show of their life with a guy being publicly attacked by angry "gf", blackmailed by "side-chick", had them agree to join him [in bed? or what is that acronym he keeps saying - asks the customers not into fps games], then a hot guy appeared and professed his love for the guy, got to see him desperately keep the girls, and finally saw real domestic abuse by Gun. (all the stuff you mentioned). What a hell of a scene to see/overhear when on a date.

and there was a third thing, but I forgot while I wrote the above. Which is ironic considering how I started my comment :p

Dex-chan lover
Doxxing, aiming a toy gun, FIRING a toy gun, lots of innuendos, straight up sekuhara, confession to trespass

They really did a lot in one chapter. I didn't enjoy it, but it was very efficient.

Dex-chan lover
blackmailed by "side-chick"

While she was streaming, no less. Unless she wasn't streaming when she arrived but just randomly had her phone set up for it, then started up her stream afterwards without saying a word about it.

Not sure how effective blackmail is if you literally broadcast it live to your audience lmao

Dex-chan lover
So the childhood friend can pull out the gun from nowhere like the sister could pull the power drill outta nowhere?
Are they isekai'd?

Thanks for the attempt at TLing
A woman always has a second stomach, so it is not a wonder if they have a second ass for pulls.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is a big joke. Dude even getting molested at the end there. Its so bad that i want to know whats going to happened in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This was rough. Not just the english, this story is rough. It was a really interesting idea but this execution was not great.

Thank you for working on this.

Dex-chan lover
The artist really only has a few people he can draw, doesn't he? These are just the same characters from Hypno Sis
TL was a little better for this chapter, but still extremely rough. I'd definitely recommend finding a native speaker to proofread this, not sure how many more chapters of super broken English I can get through.
At first I wondered what you were on about, but then I actually paid close attention to the lines...
This was rough. Not just the english, this story is rough. It was a really interesting idea but this execution was not great.

Thank you for working on this.
You'd think they'd set up the overarching plot in one chapter, then give each character at least half a chapter for introductions and establishing the dynamic between them and the rest. This bukkake approach isn't really leaving much meat on the story.

Group Leader
The artist really only has a few people he can draw, doesn't he? These are just the same characters from Hypno Sis

At first I wondered what you were on about, but then I actually paid close attention to the lines...

You'd think they'd set up the overarching plot in one chapter, then give each character at least half a chapter for introductions and establishing the dynamic between them and the rest. This bukkake approach isn't really leaving much meat on the story.
art looks more by the author not kfr?i assume the kfr tag is the ln version

Dex-chan lover
me touching my wee wee in a cold day
-aM853Y7GNOcYogkJHhmrG8zF8Xh_NjbCtyPrpNpJwmhGH2a_6sZkU4XpG5-R6j6suXP0RASWI4x=s500-nd-v1

Users who are viewing this thread