Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

Group Leader
@reunsigned Every volume starting from volume 2 has had a limited edition version with a different cover and some bonus (usually a booklet with full-color versions of certain scenes/chapters) along with the normal version.

Disappointed that the series has a switching protagonist. I was expecting something different. Oh well, time to move on I suppose.

Vol.4 couple was great and Vol.3 couple was funny, people who dropped off in Vol.2 missed out. I liked the couple in Vol.2 as well, but it was the weakest somehow, for me I think it was that the ecchi situations in Vol.2 where too confusing.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is vol 8's sensei
a67b55e3c970bd4e907ccefd73298d9d.png

@crochetcocoking

if you hover your mouse over the flag it still says japanese despite showing the korean flag, i suspect there's some kind of glitch going on behind the scenes

qqeBbTe.png

Tbh I like how the teacher/student pair swap although there are some couples that I like less than the others. I love how we get to meet the previous pairs as beackground characters too.
I did not like the previous pair that much, it was nice but it was still my least favorite one, but I really like the new one with creepy girl

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga's you'd think you'd read for the service, but I legit have been reading it for the plot, no lie 😂

But yeah I also read it also for the service

I read some negative commenst about Vol.5 so I went in with an open mind and actually liked it a lot, I just felt a bit cheated by the teacher twist(
not being an adult
), I hope imouto-sensei-chan can get someone one day too . Vol.6 with the yandere teacher might be the best so far tho :D (I re-read Vol.2, it was much better this time now that I'm acclimated to how the series works)

@gregger I totaly get what you mean, despite how ecchi it is, the romance is still good.

ugh...why the need to change characters?!!? i care nothing for these other people, i swear, a lot of these mangakas always feel the need to do these kinds of things to their stories. if it's not broken, don't mess with it.. this is similar to when they feel the need to shove in a third or more love interest into the story😒....whelp, time for me to peace out✌✌✌

mrf

Ah god damn it just do it already... At this point they should just do it!

Supporter
This manga is like an anime Final Destination, but with tiddies instead of gore

Contributor
New volume cover. Before you ask, this new volume’s particular couple is actually a love triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread