Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 14 - "First time" gal and me

I really hope the author doesn't turn the series into a harem, it's fine ( if overdone) if the nex girl causes a bit of drama but making it harem would just kill the series.

Dex-chan lover
Women do love their NTR...
I mean...and hear me out...would it be that different of a train wreck IF the new gal steals him away from her ?
Dont get me wrong, im anti-NTR like all here, but ! Wouldnt that make the already trash FMC and the trash story more interesting, perhaps even fit a trash plot with a well deserved trash ending ? I know its cope as this would be the end of the authors career lol.

I peronally dont see how why the new gal shouldnt steal, or even win the MC from the FMC. Not only she is not likeable (yeah, Im one of these fellas who just cant stand a hoe like this FMC, no mater how much you try and force her on me), but she failed to be a FMC, as much push came from MC site and even that one is not likeable as he is a wimp. At least there would be some moral of the story, or how the adults said it: Bitter sweet ending or such. Drama is what the people want, drama is what they shall recieve lol.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the author doesn't turn the series into a harem, it's fine ( if overdone) if the nex girl causes a bit of drama but making it harem would just kill the series.
Bruh. Nothing can save this one, not even a harem. Im aware these two groups dont like each other genres and im ok with it, but there is no way there will be more girls introduced. Its easy bait for some very cheap ass drama as we all know MC will continue simp to the used goods Nanjou, instead of upgrading towards a hot tomboy goth GF, which is also pure AND a virgin. My boy clearly throwing gold away for coal!

Damn these manga lately make me feel like being virgin past highschool is a crime or something.... Like girl just want to lose virginity.... Isn't that supposed to be special or something.....

Dex-chan lover
At least he cleared it up that he's dating Nanjou. My opinion of him was about to drop to the floor.
When he denied it at first I was like
facepalm-picard.gif

Users who are viewing this thread