Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 5 - Me and Nanjou-san

It's really weird to see something as fun as this get hate comments, but they ARE hate comments from chuds, so I suppose it makes sense. "Why did that WHORE just IGNORE the man? The extremely obvious and explained reasons that the manga literally tells us? Ridiculous."
Like her thought process is right at the beginning of the chapter. She sees her boyfriend talk to another girl about staying up all night doing something with her, this confuses her, she prods him and gets something she can only understand as a lie, and then spends all day sad and confused why she's sad. Then she finds the other girl and tries to straighten things out, only for everything to be resolved cause it was a misunderstanding to begin with. Everyone communicates their feelings and things are good.
What's... to be upset about? Like, at all? The very idea that a high school girl can be promiscuous? Even though this is literally about how it wasn't emotionally fulfilling and that a normal romance with a nerdy dude who isn't into casual sex is more enjoyable and giving her more satisfaction? You're all going out of your way to get mad at nothing.
"something as fun as this" loool
What's so fun about this cliché garbage?

Dex-chan lover
i dont trust the black haired one.

she was definitely trying something with the key chain thing, she only grabbed for it after he said it was a gift from her

she was trying to get MC to recognize his feelings for Najou, no?

Dex-chan lover
REMINDER: This manga, along with a multitude of other very similar stories, are psyops to encourage and normalize whorish behavior. These sluts don't deserve attention, respect, or decency form anyone, and instead should be shoved off a bridge, or beheaded by an Islamic terrorist
Wow the Incels are getting real brave recently.....

Aggregator gang
Bro, this is next level bullshit. We know for a fact she was sleeping around a lot. The moment MC rejects her, she made it life goal to make him sleep with her. She fell in true love with MC within a span of a chapter or maybe few days in manga days which is another massive load of bullshit. Now, the instant she had a doubt he slept with someone else. This woman couldn't digest it and went to lengths of breaking up. And she says he's precious, excuse me bitch? What happened to accepting as they are, hmm?
These whore FMC manga are always a bait to get reaction out of readers. If you are supporting a behaviour like this. Congrats, you played yourself just like this MC.

:facepalm:
Cry about it.

Dex-chan lover
REMINDER: This manga, along with a multitude of other very similar stories, are psyops to encourage and normalize whorish behavior. These sluts don't deserve attention, respect, or decency form anyone, and instead should be shoved off a bridge, or beheaded by an Islamic terrorist
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? I get youre a troll but holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
"Jhonat as"-sama saved this sh"t from going sh*ttier🌟🌟👍🏼🌟

Users who are viewing this thread