Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Nanjou-san is conscious

Supporter
I mean... I don't buy this development. She started off the manga showing her newly fucked pussy to the MC, inviting him to rail her, and now she blushes from thinking about handshakes and kisses? And the MC has trouble even touching her hand yet he is totally down to F when she shows some underboob?
This feels cheap, undeserved and lazy.
On her side, becoming sexually active without having experienced serious romantic attraction results in all kinds of weird behavioral disconnects when love finally hits. These two things that are inextricably linked in most now somehow have to be forcibly shoved back together at the same time that old behavioral patterns have to be burned to the ground.

On his side, he seems to be getting a little better as time goes on (even that time he was weirdly propositioned, he rejected it way more because of the skeevy sitch than some kind of fundamental aversion to the entire concept) and may be timid with physical contact mostly due to the unfamiliarity of it all. Still, there's something that'll blow past that unfamiliarity if it's there for the taking...

Dex-chan lover
At least makes the fmc consistent from the beginning, latest chapter be like, is this the same girl from the beginning?

I've read some i can fix her manga, at least they have some sort of understandable reason, this is just, did the author forget the premise?

Dex-chan lover
You know... If no one takes the lead then this is gonna be like:
-You want it?
-I want it when you want it.
-But do YOU want it?
-I want it when YOU want it.
-But do YOU want it?
-I want it when YOU want it.

It's never gonna happened at this rate ffs... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hJM6ehG.png

Dex-chan lover
Again with all these comments.

Look. If you watch or read a story, you either accept its initial premise or you stop reading/watching. You don't watch the Avengers only to complain about how unrealistic flying and superpowerful people are. You don't watch Runaway Bride then complain about how unrealistic a bride keeps literally running away just before she walks down the aisle. The premise of this story was evident in the very first chapter.

Of course, it's ultimately each person's choice. It's just that to me, doesn't it cause not only unnecessary stress but it's also a waste of one's own time to force yourself to do something you don't like?
You don't get it. I genuinly liked the premise of this manga and thought it was actually going to do something with it. Instead, it just tossed the premise aside and now it's a 100% generic romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author forget who his characters were? Nanjou was someone who viewed sex as no big deal, just physical; suddenly she's nervous and worked up about it? Kiyomi had a touch phobia, views sex as something very intimate you need to work up to; suddenly he's touching nanjou and his reaction is arousal with no sign of phobia.

I can see Kiyomi's reaction as a sign he's getting more comfortable. And perhaps Nanjou's reaction is because this is her first experience of emotional intimacy on top of physical intimacy. It just feels very sudden.
Maybe this story ends really soon? That's why he rushed through that transition.

Dex-chan lover
the translator notes are killing me . thank you for the translation! loving this series so far , it’s dang near similar to “the experienced you and the inexperienced me”
That other manga and its LN did a lot more justice to the changes they went through. I have to admit that though I'm liking this story so far, the change is a bit too fast, unless author has some really creative idea he's going for.

Dex-chan lover
You don't get it. I genuinly liked the premise of this manga and thought it was actually going to do something with it. Instead, it just tossed the premise aside and now it's a 100% generic romcom.
I don't feel like it's devolved to become just another generic romcom (yet). At least I hope it doesn't. I mean, though people think the girl has become a nervous wreck and is out of character, remember that she still outright stated what she wanted (sex). And actually, it is REFRESHING for me to see that the guy doesn't get rattled out of his mind and reduced to comic relief when he got asked that question. Instead, he mans up at the moment and was about to give in. It's understandable for both of them to be like that given the position they're in, pun intended.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... I don't buy this development. She started off the manga showing her newly fucked pussy to the MC, inviting him to rail her, and now she blushes from thinking about handshakes and kisses? And the MC has trouble even touching her hand yet he is totally down to F when she shows some underboob?
This feels cheap, undeserved and lazy.
Yep pretty much. Idk why but I see them doing it soon and then since she did what she initially wanted to do (have him fuck her because he was the first to ignore her), she'll realize she didn't actually like him it was just another for her to conquer

I hope I'm wrong.

Supporter
This manga went from mid to really good really fast. Rly thought it was gonna be some other i can fix her manga ! Really interesting so far !
I mean, it's kinda that, but in a healthy way. They both understand through their initial interactions exactly how they've been broken but aren't really sure if they can be fixed. The only things they seem certain of are that they'll only get better with each other and that they absolutely want that.

Users who are viewing this thread