Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
We seriously need to get SOME part of the explanation soon. It just isn't making sense...
Now I'm kind of wondering if the demons won, Sid somehow rewrote time, and it was put back. It would explain this space manipulating terror and some of her comments.
It would actually be a bit funny if the mc rewrites time AGAIN and calls himself Sid.

Double-page supporter
Based off the fact that the monster thing called the demon queen the hero of demons and that she says “resectioning”, it makes me think that there are multiple universes where each race won with their respective heroes. There is some greater being making each race happy in their own alternate reality. Just a wild guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinobu153 That's kinda where my thoughts were going, too; Kai was either transported to the world of the Demon's Victory or someone rewrote the world of the Human's Victory. The question, then, is who?

Dex-chan lover
So if he just kept his mouth shut the terminator wouldn't have showed up?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is gonna be a team-up where people from different timelines of the same universe go find out who's manipulating them into a conflict with each other, isn't it? Vanessa looked too normal for me to believe she was gonna be a villain the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
I got a feeling...
Vanessa when she was younger, called herself Megumin and always shouting "Explosion!!" whenever casting her magic. But I bet, she forgot about it since it's her dark past.

Users who are viewing this thread