Need help looking for a manga

It’s a manga where ml had a crush on this girl in high school but she ended up with ml best friend (more like stolen because the best friend noticed ml liked her), anyway best friend and the girl get married and they all keep in touch as the years go by. Best friend isn’t faithful and cheats on his wife (he’s infertile too) because the girl wanted a baby despite all the cheating but he couldn’t deliver. She also grew up not loved and I KNOW HIS NAME STARTS WITH AN S but I forgot, but anyway the guy she married gave her a lot of attention and made her feel wanted in high school because she never knew what it was like. Anyway time skip her and ml sleep together at some point. During that time the best friend died because he was pushed and hit his head really hard. ml blamed himself and his memories became distorted to the point he did not remember his best friend died and figured he was still alive. The now widow gets into contact with ml - she’s also pregnant - so he takes responsibility of his only love because he thinks the best friend abandoned her and the unborn baby. Lots of trauma. Pls help me find this manga 😭

Users who are viewing this thread