Nega-kun and Posi-chan

@nxtfurry so fuckin trueeee. The council of Twitter will a 100% cancel this shit even though the Japanese people are okay with it.

Attention spoiler XD le personnage mon donné de l'inspiration
-j'aime la traduction mais y'en auras pas y'a jamais de trad complète.
-J'ai bien aime le premier chapitre c'est trop bien je suis sûr qu'il y aura un plein de chapitre qui sortira demain x60 😍😍😍😍

New chapters keep getting deleted right after I read them, including other mangas, shit is wierd

This is pretty special. Very cute and funny! I love it! Thank you very much for translating and sharing this with everyone!

i get tired of shit very fast and i read a few of those already so iam not gonna read it

It’s good but could they bang already.
Why the good and wholesome romance have to drag their plot to no end.
It’s good I’m just a bit impatient

The problem with these manga is that they last too long. You need some sort of new development every 30 chapters or so to keep the dynamic fresh.

the serialization says it's completed. so did this end positively or negatively?

Souko is the best character and no one can tell me otherwise. She is the cutest and most interesting character in the story and if she were the main character of a story it would be fantastic, alas she is forsaken to be but a side character in this manga for all eternity. I want a Love, Chuunibyou, and Other Delusions-esque spin-off about Kawai Souko

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread