Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Ch. 29 - The Ruler Vessel

Dex-chan lover
My hope beyond hopes is that the manga continues past the point that the novel ended. It only ended because outside pressures prevented it from continuing. It kinda got the axe, so the ending was a bit rushed. I hope that this one ignores the rushed ending and keeps moving along as normal.

Dex-chan lover
im sure that whole ruler of devils gonna bring baggage and trouble down the line.
but the wife is OP as fuck, so its not that much of a problem, i wonder what shennanigans would bring her more trouble than a million year old montain sized devil

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How has their mom be sick for like 7 years straight now?
it-do-be-like-that.webp

Dex-chan lover
Just kill the devil already.
This is also a great example of never leave any loose end and potential enemies alive ... tho I guess they can't be considered an enemy.... but yeah that low-blood devil.... what was the plan? Kill the contrator of the all powerful devil that everyone's afraid of? What then? If the owner of the company wants to have a vactation with their lover, you fucking let them and don't spring up bullshit on them just because you worked at that company. Like genuinely you aren't even a noble.... and how the fuck do you even know she had sealed memories? And why the fuck would you tell her? It's like admiting you wiretapped someone's house...... this entire chapter is just a flawed mess

Dex-chan lover
So this guy's just some weakling trying to bring back Helvi... for what ends?

Just seems like he was the punching bag for some higher ranking demons and wanted Helvi to avenge him. Why he thought a WAY higher ranking demon would follow what he says is stupid. He assumes a lot of things about Helvi.

Besides, it's not like demons have any shortage of time. She can easily just live a full life with Theo and return after he passes away.

Dex-chan lover
Now for Helvi to get bred by Theo. Oh, if only.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Should write that "No shock Hel-san" in english letter original language version as a note or something, cuz it looks super wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread