Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Want You To Call Me B…

Looks like the adventurer's guild is about to be repainted a lovely shade of red...

Dex-chan lover
morally? it is questionable.

my personal opinion? I like it.

Helvi was summoned as the child protector, that girls were one step way from unleashing a hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Well its hard to find adorable kid on the adventure guild like that. No wonder most onee-san receptionist wants to EAT him xD

This is literally borderline plagiarism. This is literally just Ane Naru Mono without the tragedy flag.

@Prophetboi. Nah, it is nowhere near being plagiarism. I have read stories that are so similar that I feel actual déjà vu while reading, and that is when you can call plagiarism.

Dex-chan lover
Plagiarism?

That's like saying all those villainess webtoons, great or not, should be taken down because they're copying the concept of their predecessor. 😆

Dex-chan lover
The guild girl has the hots for Theo. But she was a tad slow, and the devil Helvi took him.

Some of us that are careful with devils, know that they are contract bound. Once fulfilled, they'll take payment.

But it seems for Helvi, that payment is going to be extra-high.

Dex-chan lover
this is the most wholesome fucking manga ive read in a while

also on a side note, why do so many mangakas/translators have sick mothers that they need donations for?? I dont wanna be that guy but after the fourth manga im kinda like... sus

Users who are viewing this thread