Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - The Person I Love

Dex-chan lover
I went to reread the chapters related to the love triangle, and sure enough, she really didn't mention Kazuto at all. Everyone who thought she was stealing him was dead wrong lol. The correct answer to the problem is this now; marry Rin, let Rin have Nana as a mistress.

Double-page supporter
When you know the other work of this author, you can't be surprised 😶.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author literally destroyed thousands of people brains ahahahahah xDDD

Group Leader
What is the point of this? What is the fucking point of this!?

And people called me crazy for enjoying konbini better than this shit. You can't convince me that konbini has a worst plot than this shit...

At least konbini has a semblance of sense, this manga is just throwing shit together at this point.

Dex-chan lover
When I made my prediction in the last chapter, I just made a wild guess because of the author's writing. I did not look at the raws at the time of writing that so feel free to believe me or not. I feel like it would've made more sense for Nana to become androphobic after what she experienced in chapter 15 & only feels comfortable around Kazuto & his group of friends. Plus it would've been better if she wanted the polyamorous route because of that & what Rin said last chapter. That would've made more sense to me than what we got here. Well see if it gets even worse from here. Thanks for the translations.

@andyarc1995 I will concede to you & right now Konbini is looking better. I still think that it is doing better thanks to the commentary from Eresh Scans & how they are poking fun of it.

Dex-chan lover
uh, that was weird? but this is still better than what i expected - and that says something.

so yeah, this is dumb af but still not the dumbest shit i've seen in my time of reading romance manga :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This was probably foreshadowed much better in Japanese but when it got translated they had to make a lot of changes to make english work, since in Japanese you can get away with a lot of omitting details in sentences

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the disgusted face of the MC when the "friend" hugged her, it seems like all this is a waste of time.

Aggregator gang
This author is just always all over the place trying to make some sort of crazy twist after twist with no follow through or impact. It's just inconsistent. Like any idea that comes into their head without thinking it over is put into the storyline.

Dex-chan lover
This was probably foreshadowed much better in Japanese but when it got translated they had to make a lot of changes to make english work, since in Japanese you can get away with a lot of omitting details in sentences
Even if you hand wave all the dialogue as translation issues/errors, the author tried hard to red herring it with Nana spending extra time with Kazuto right after he superhumanly outruns a car to save her from a molester.

Users who are viewing this thread